• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

What??? Is this for real?

Anyone??? :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Trinidad-Scorpion-Chilli-Seeds-/120722545531?pt=UK_HomeGarden_Garden_PlantsSeedsBulbs_JN&hash=item1c1b9fdb7b#ht_950wt_1139

Ya I don't trust buying any seeds on a site that starts with E and ends in BAY. I would caution buying from there. Lots of people get wrong seeds. Would be cool if it is real. Probably a cross.

Pic!

BlackScorpion.jpg

"...when handling these fruits latex gloves will melt."

That line says it all. You'll probably receive Caribbean Red seed... :)

Well i have heard of latex melting whilst deseeding certain super hots but merely handling them lol oh and the seeds are the hottest part so they would probably be able to fire a small furnace :rofl:

Alright, so I messaged the guy to see what he had to say about this pepper. He said it was given to him by a grower on his trip to Trinidad. He then said he removed the listing (which is true) and even offered to send me some free seeds to test for myself.

Alright, so I messaged the guy to see what he had to say about this pepper. He said it was given to him by a grower on his trip to Trinidad. He then said he removed the listing (which is true) and even offered to send me some free seeds to test for myself.

Begs the question why he listed them for sale in the first place.......

Mission Accomplished! :rofl:

Got 30 seeds in the mail today. I will let you all know how it goes. Anybody here want to try out a few?
The rounder peppers pictured in his eBay listing look just like the Chocolate Habaneros I grew last year. Looks like a couple of different peppers there, to me.
I'd like to try a few. Even if they turned out to be Caribbean Reds (I like Caribbean Reds) or Chocolate Habs, that's OK... :)

Back