• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What is this forum coming to?

There are currently 205 users online. 27 members and 178 guests

what do you see wrong there?

178 guests

178!!! why can't these people click in the top right corner of their screen, the little button that says register????

post your opinions here.

Perko

i lurked for ages before joining... wanted to check it out before i decided to commit.. i'm a commitment phobe :P

lol.. it was me eating the douglah....

and yes... i am married - but it took 10 years!!! Lol :)

I am registered but don't always log on just to view what's going on but I do have to log in to post a reply or check the politics forum.
Prior to registering, I would just visit occasionally maybe once/twice a month, since getting "packaged off" last year and now being a stay at home dad for my girls I have more time and something to contribute - on occasion.
You have to remember the wide scope of our members, some are young and some are old, some work full-time, some work part-time, some like me don't work at all and for many of us this is just not a facebook/twitter world.
....... And just think of all the time zones we cover, right now its 3:45am.

I lurked for about 1 hour before joining. When I read the forums at work I only log on to post but my home comp logs me in automatically. You might find a lot of those visitors are actually active members.

I seriously think thatFUN coloumn with Mel, Nova, Me and others should always appear when a guest tries to log in.
Our pure and uninhibited fun would pull them fast .

Again, we also do not want just onlookers. We want participants.

NJA

Back