• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

What....is this?

Found this growing in one of my pots and i have no idea what it may be but it looks quite close to something my cousin used to grow..... Any idea?
14124487992_7583bdbf31_b.jpg

Yup... It's exactly what your cousin "used to" grow :D

Has your cousin been by your place recently? It looks as if your fertile pepper ground has been inoculated with some form of "weed."

Damn.... I honestly have no idea how it got there, unless one of they neighbor kids put it in there. But the more I look at online photos the more I'm convinced.... Shit. 

I have absolutely no idea what it could be. 

Just keep it away from open flames. And cameras.

It's not weed. MJ seedlings have a lot more "serrations". It is indeed a young tree. Looks almost like a hackberry tree seedling to me.

I'm constantly pulling these guys out of my potted plants. The wind carries them and drops them everywhere.

Could even be some type of oak. What kind of trees do you have around there?

JoynersHotPeppers said:
 some type of crappy tree that is no doubt a nuisance and not native :)

You hit the nail on the head. Like most chinese exports, Siberian Elms are garbage - not to mention invasive. They should should be killed with extreme prejudice.

Back