• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

What is this?

Bought these seeds from Amazon back in february, I know, first time grower mistakes.  They were sold as moruga scorpions.  Are they?  Right now im just happy that I didn't get bell peppers or plain old habaneros. 
IMG_2153_zpsxjv8y2ml.jpg

Cool!  The seeds were a little something i bought to use up a gift card.  I was happy that when it started setting pods they didn't turn out to be bells!

I have 2 large plants in 5 gallon buckets of pro-mix.  I'll post another picture when they start ripening. 

Thanks guys, like I said, after reading the amazon/ebay seed horror stories on here, I was pretty relieved to get something that looked pretty wicked and not bells or some other common variety i can get a the local nursery.  Even if they aren't morugas, I think that this was $3 well spent! :dance:

Meh even horror stories can end up being decent. I ended up with two different varieties of habs when i ordered scorpion peppers off ebay. But even though at first i was disappointed, i soon found out that both the types of habs i got (Peach, and Carribean Red) Both have AMAZING flavor, Especially the peach habs. I'm thinking about making a Peach Hab/ Peach hot sauce because those peppers are so good. But either way check the Vendor Vault for some awesome seed Vendors for next year. (I did) I would recommend pepperlover.com, she has a ton of varieties of seeds and ive had amazing germ rates with all of her super hots. Plus she tends to give away "extra" seeds with orders so you really cant go wrong.

Yeah, this place has been great!  Since joining this site earlier this year, I think I've figured out the places to buy from for next years grow!!  I recently planted fall peas and radishes, and since our winter was brutal last year, I'm already thinking about next year's pepper grow. Picked up the potting/starter mix that the local greenhouse uses and potted the wild hops plant that dug up from where i used to live with that stuff, it looks pretty good. 

Back