• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health What is wrong with me?

I highly suggest going to shop rite or something and getting a canned jar of hot peppercinni peppers/or hot banana peppers, and then a jar or hot cherry peppers, I prefer the ones with more greenish ones in them because they are crunchy and sometimes the reds are more sweet and not very crunchy.. but that is what I grew up on eating, but never enough to build any tolerance so they were also semi hot.. but now that I have decided to kick it up a notch, I try not to get them very much because the jars will be gone the second they get home.. which is good.. lol, it's just not cost effective

Lemme see.....you wanted to know what's wrong with you. Well other than the way your mother dresses you I would say not a single thing. You just discovered the addiction to all things pepper and you want to get better. Nothing wrong with that. I have a lot of respect for a guy who has trouble handling a habanero and has started 72 plants including hotter ones. You stick with it and by the time the pods are ready on your plants you'll be munching on habs like most folks eat chips. Best of luck to you buddy.

peproncini are not my favorite...

But to each their own I suppose... In terms of flavor, a smoked orange hab is fantastic... it has a sweet smoky taste (which is accentuated by the fact I smoked them over citrus wood). Puree them up and eat with a tablespoon :D

Looking forward to trying new varieties though for sure.

haha, yeah, the peproncini were good back when I first was trying peppers, I grew a few last year, and I honestly couldn't taste anything at all.. but the pickled ones are ok still.. but yeah, the cherry peppers are great still

Back