• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What keyboard key do you hate the most?

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
F*cking Insert key. I hit that shit by mistake all the time. Try to backspace and it inserts or whatever, BS! Haha. I once read there's a way to disable it. I ain't got time for that shit! I'll just keep stressing myself out over it daily, I must be burning calories.   :rofl:

Caps lock.

I don't type in the traditional way like what was taught in school back in the day. I need to look at my fingers when I'm typing. If I hit the caps lock key by mistake ( which usually happens) whole sentences can be typed before I know about all the capital letters that are now everywhere! Can't stand that key.

D3monic said:
space bar on my current keyboard. Half the time it adds a double or triple space to posts. 

Do you mean the enter key? If so try hitting shift+enter and it will only single space.

I always hated the n and m keys, and the a and s keys on my Galaxy S7, since they are right next to each other, and I have fat thumbs.

Now that I have the Note 8, I don't hate the placement of those keys anymore, since the screen and keyboard on this phone are ginormous.

once or twice a year  I hit some weird magic combo that turns on those stupid blue special character keys..  Hate that shite because I never remember how to turn it off and have to go google the combo to get rid of it. 

Cool, I found you on youtube

Back