• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

What peppers got your interest for next season?

C. Rhomboideum
C. Cilliatum
C. Buforum
C. Fluoxenum
C. Cardenasii
C. Chacoense
C. Praetermissum
C. Annuum v. glabriusculum
C. Tovarii
C. Baccatum v. umbilicatum
C. Eximium
C. Lanceolatum
C. Galapagoense
C. Parvifolium
C. Microcarpum

I seriously hope they will also all germ properly.

Pfeffer said:
C. Rhomboideum
C. Cilliatum
C. Buforum
C. Fluoxenum
C. Cardenasii
C. Chacoense
C. Praetermissum
C. Annuum v. glabriusculum
C. Tovarii
C. Baccatum v. umbilicatum
C. Eximium
C. Lanceolatum
C. Galapagoense
C. Parvifolium
C. Microcarpum

I seriously hope they will also all germ properly.

Cool! 
If you have time, please start a GLOG entry.  I'm not even remotely familiar with most of the species you're growing!
bpiela said:
The one's I am really looking for to growing are:

Aji Pineapple (from seeds I collected from my pods last year)
Judy's Cappuccino Naga
Judy's Devil's Brain
Judy's Devil's Heart
7 Pot Bubblegum
MOA Habs
Bahamian Goat

Also praying that all of my overwinters survive.  That would be awesome!

With a grow list like that, you must be a Caribbean witch doctor!  ;)

Managed to get my hands on some real deal chocolate bhutlah seeds, won't reveal my source, but all i can say is I've seen proof that they came from Steven and they're legit. Also big black momma from Troy. If you want to see how the chocolate bhutlahs do this season for me, check out my glog, i have a ton of other stuff like chocolate brainstrain etc.. http://thehotpepper.com/topic/51947-devil-created-pods-2015-glog/page-2#entry1089705 before people ask, I cant trade any bhutlah seeds, sorry peeps. 

Geonerd said:
Cool! 
If you have time, please start a GLOG entry.  I'm not even remotely familiar with most of the species you're growing
I'm not planning on doing a detailed glog due to my time shortage in general. However, I will try to do a photo update once in a while.

I wanted to do something like a SASBE, but as I'm in Europe that would be an logistic issue with getting stamps and shipping, especially considering the customs.

However when I have the first Harvest, I will offer them here to European members.

I'm thinking to support a good cause with it, but I first need to find a way to make the money stream completely transparent. I once did a legit charity sale and one out of dozen was lost in the mail, before I had chance to resend (she did not contact me) she posted crap about the money stream, after which literally a whole forum of uninvolved people mixed in. After the charity replied on the forum, confirming the donation things escalated even more (I was an imposter etc). Luckily the benefitted charity posted a Message on their site, which fixed the flame war. Worst thing? They dragged me through shit for a 41 euro donation. You got to love the internet.

I might send to US members too, but at their own risk (customs). There are quite some rare wilds in this years grow, and I'll sell at a very decent price.

I can't handle the hot and super hot peppers fresh, so I'm looking forward to some of the Baccatum varieties. Specifically Aji Pineapple and Brazilian Starfish.
I grew the bishop's hat a couple of years ago and did enjoy it.

I do like the super hots for powder. I'm enjoying the heat from my brain strain peppers this year. I'm going to add the trinidad congo to my list this coming year.

Back