• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What Should I Do With A $20 Visa Gift Card

Someone gave me a $20 visa gift card today so iv'e decided to use it on my peppers. Are there any good items for under $20 that can benefit my peppers? Maybe a cheesy Ph Meter? I don't have one of those. Any ideas?

mmmmmm beer

large_homer.drool.jpg

You just have caribbean reds and bhut jolokia right now right? I think you should take a trip to the local nursery and put up some more plants. :fire:

it came to my head after i spent the 20 dollars. but i really needed ladybugs! :doh: i :banghead: completely forgot that i need ladybugs! arrgh! Anyways, I dont feel too bad! I ended up buying two bottles of hearbreaks hot sauces! :party:

You just have caribbean reds and bhut jolokia right now right? I think you should take a trip to the local nursery and put up some more plants. :fire:

Well Sci is sending me some Butch T's and some other seeds, so I should have a handful in the nest week or two.

FERTILIZER: Double Doh! :doh: :doh:

it came to my head after i spent the 20 dollars. but i really needed ladybugs! :doh: i :banghead: completely forgot that i need ladybugs! arrgh! Anyways, I dont feel too bad! I ended up buying two bottles of hearbreaks hot sauces! :party:

Well Sci is sending me some Butch T's and some other seeds, so I should have a handful in the nest week or two.

FERTILIZER: Double Doh! :doh: :doh:

Only 3 varieties? What about fatalii, aji cristal, super chile, chocolate habanero, white habanero, scotch bonnet, datil, jalapeno, etc? You need more plants stat! :D

Well although i do have great weather for peppers mostly year round, my yard isn't as big as everyone on here. I live in a city where everything is crunched up together. My backyard sucks! I can't really move because my business is mostly based here in the city.
And id probably annoy my landscapist. I already spilled hundreds of hydroton balls all over the yard and he hates it. And he always has to move my pots to cut the grass. i dont like peolpe touching my babies!!!

Back