• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What snacks do you use hot sauce on?

I love my homemade hot sauces but I don't have enough snack items to pour it on.
Don't get me wrong, pork skins are amazing, but sometimes a guy just just wants branch out a little.
So what do you snack with that requires a little liquid heat?

That I will have to try. Perhaps not while I'm driving at work, but still, my brain is contemplating the combination. Well, played.

CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!!!

and also nachos, but my son won't eat nachos. He LOVES cheese and crackers.....but not nachos..... :crazy:...

They are the perfect medium for hot sauces. Everyone can add whatever level of heat they are into. Right now, we have a fresh supply of Sweet Spicy Girl so that is the hot sauce of choice for all of us. I do sneak in a little Grounds for Divorce XXX on my crackers, and some Unlucky Squirral. Lucky Dog Hot Sauces disappeared in a similar fashion a couple weeks ago.

for snacking....OH! here's one! celery stalk, cream cheese, and HOT SAUCE! TRUST ME!

I actually like celery stalks (freshly washed so they are a little bit wet) a Mrs. Dash sprinkle, and topped off with some kind of ground chile powder.

and then we could start a whole other thread on rye crackers, saltine crackers, HWheatThins crackers, Triscuits, Pilot. Wasa, Matzo,...... :lol:

as long as it has hot sauce and cheese on top.....Oh Yea, baby~~~ :cool:

Cheese and crackers definitely. Especially for the thick pruree sauces. A little ham on there too and you are good to go.

Just plain tortilla chips works well too.

if its a fruitier hot sauce you could put it on cakes/donuts. I'm a big fan of sweet n spicy desserts... chocolate and chilis, chili powder on mangos, chili peppers in baked goods...

Hot sauce and apple slices, sweeter apples though over sour ones IMO

if its a fruitier hot sauce you could put it on cakes/donuts. I'm a big fan of sweet n spicy desserts... chocolate and chilis, chili powder on mangos, chili peppers in baked goods...

Hot sauce and apple slices, sweeter apples though over sour ones IMO

oooh, good call on the apples.. I think that might actually be a legit healthy snack for daily consumption, lol ... I wonder if I have any left in my tree......

i like to pour hot sauce in my mouth then chase it with cut up chicken.

172987a1182805030.jpg

Back