• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds what temp to germinate scorpion and ghost chillis

hello I am new to growing and need some help in the temperature of my propogator itgets to 24 at night and about 28 to more in day will my seeds be ok at this heat

Oh, yeah...and +1 to Welcome! Didn't even see it was your first post!!!

If its cool at night you can throw a towel over the tray to insulate and keep it a little warmer.

anything between 20c and 25c you will be ok!

dont worry they will even germ in the 18c range... might just take more time

mother nature is good... it will germ

best is to have a constant heat source

hello , thanks everyone for the replies , I have had the temperature at around 28 C since the 26 August and today there they were just germinated ,

I have got twin 3250 daylight fluro ready to put on them and have mixed 25% worm castings , 25% seedraising mix , 25% coco peat fibre , and bit more seed raising mix , to transplant , I am new to all this and thanks for the help , I also want to put a photo on my space but how do u do it .

Reactions: nee
Welcome from sunny South Florida!

andy,

Welcome from balmy Rhode Island in the US. Seriously, as long as you keep germination temperatures around
83.14159265359 F you should do just fine. Recognize that decimal sequence ? Hint, check my profile for interests.

Rhody...

Back