• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

What THP member(s) would you like to meet in person?

Every now and again I get a hearty laugh out of THP.  For obvious reasons, the people are what makes up an online community.  I used to frequent a ski related forum and got to know a bunch of the local CT members.  I have met a bunch of them in person over the years skiing in the north east.  A few of them have been total tools.  lol But a few of them have become good friends.  That got me thinking...

What THP member(s) would you most want to meet?  I would go with...

Scovie - No one cracks me up more than this dude.  He cooks like a pro and parties like a rock star!

Nigel - I have learned so much about peppers through his reviews.  He seems like such a laid back yet proper dude.  I would love to pick his brain for a bit.

THP - Everyone wants to meet the boss.   :)

Who would you want to have a cocktail with or walk through their pepper patch?

EDIT - Forgot to add Essegi.  I want to eat his pizza.  

THP, Salsalady, Butch-T, Jay-T, cmpman1972, Aji Joe, Down River, J.T. Delaney, AlabamaJack, , Hendrix1326 and probably a host of others.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's have everyone come to Osage Beach, bring all their original hobby creation hot sauces and have a party with everyone on THP!

Husker21 said:

Scovie - No one cracks me up more than this dude.  He cooks like a pro and parties like a rock star!

You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I get to enjoy the shenanigans frequently~  :dance:

I've been fortunate to meet quite a few THP-ers through the NW Chilefest and at shows.  I'd have to put SoFlo and PA Posses at the top of the list.  Sheesh!  can you imagine the bling in the room if the NW pack, SoFlo and PA all got together?  :eek: :lol:

Oh, and definitely want to meet El Jefe.

Id like to meet all the folks I talk to regularly. To many to list. This community has really been an awesome place to live learn and laugh. YOU GUYS/GAlS ROCK!!!!!

Dang Husker, that's a tall order. I think it would be easier to list the people I wouldn't want to meet.

I am lucky enough to be Salsa Lady's friend/neighbor, in fact, you can blame her for me being a member here. LOL

Also had the privilege of hanging with Sicman & LadySic, Wheebz, SumOfMyBits and FryDad4, amongst many other peeps from the NW Pack.

You, JayT, Hogleg, Booma, Musky Mojo, Nova (Garrets Bitch), MeatHead, Romy6, & TB would be the start of the short list. But seriously, most everyone here would be cool as hell to hang with.

Yeah and I would love it if THP came to Twisp. LOVE it. :rofl:

Like Scovie, I just Know I'm gonna ferget someones who's earned my love n respect. But here go's in no particular order.

Scove, CJ, and SL. Which is gonna happen, cause Scovie is so righteous that he invited me up to visit. I just have to figure out what cocktail of drugs its gonna take to get me on a plane.

Nigel
Smokemaster
Sicman and fam
Nova
JayT
Pookie
Judy
TB
Magicpepper
Muskymojo
Seacowboy
Miguelovic
Rymerpt
Nate6279
Frydad4
Big Red
Slosh
She is not a member, but I would really like to meet the smoking hot redhead in Slosh's vids, Kateez* is HOT!!!

And oh yea, I would love to meet Dale Baker* face to face. Also not a member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great Idea just have some bail money ready. Vroom Vroom sounds an awful lot like BOOM BOOM. I'll be sure to tell all my seat mates all about my great trip to Africa.
"no no captain I said Ecoli not Ebola. Its just all the ambian n hhwisskey makin me talk funny. now can I have my toy back? these cuffs are kinda tight."

You are all welcome to stop by the THP headquarters anytime!

thp_headquarters.jpeg

I would be down with meeting any and all of you.

I have met:

Scov and C.J.
Salsalady and salsakid
Wheebz
frydad
Sumofbits
rawkstah
biscgolf
Alabama Jack
Defcon
Sickmont
Rainbowberry
HTH which is one of my close friends
Probably very close to twenty hot sauce companys that are not very active but are members.

And i think thats it. I really cant think of anyone on this site that I would not enjoy meeting.

Oh ya almost forgot. Im boinking LadySic. She is a very lucky woman.

That picture of THP is after the sites latest upgrade.

But Seriously.....There was discussion.....(at one time by a very subversive group of hooligans) ...of a THP "convention" in Las Vegas.  I have no idea what a bunch of drunk chileheads could find to do for 2 days in Vegas...but it could be fun!!!!! 

slip Pure Evil in a drink instead of roofies
rub your bhut on the restroom door handle
stick a scorpion under someone's pillow
drink

Only bummer would be we'd be stuck with buffet food.  No way to show off the mad drunken chef cooking skills. :mope:

Back