• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

I can't even tell which one is chicken and which one is beef lol. Never seen them cooked in cheese gunk like that.

Cheese gunk.

I like that term.

Too bad there's not even enough of the cheese gunk to even merit saying that the beef or chicken was generously splooged with cheese.

And right you are THP.

I can't tell which is beef and which is chicken.

Could be cat.

Or nutria.

Our product is more geared toward highend / gourmet, but my last meal was honestly an El Pollo Loco grilled chicken salad and I used my spicy olive oil as a dressing instead of their salad dressing. Spicy and delicious :) Oh and ridiculously easy and affordable.

Our product is more geared toward highend / gourmet, but my last meal was honestly an El Pollo Loco grilled chicken salad and I used my spicy olive oil as a dressing instead of their salad dressing. Spicy and delicious :) Oh and ridiculously easy and affordable.

What the?

It seems to me your product should be "geared toward" anyone who will buy it.

Jeesh, I guess I have to defend myself. The only pic with the chicken in it is the whole sandwich with the Sriracha on top. The others are the beef in various stages. I like to add the cheese whiz right to the meat with the hot sauce sometimes. Makes the whole thing cheesier than just a splooge on top.

Jeesh, I guess I have to defend myself. The only pic with the chicken in it is the whole sandwich with the Sriracha on top. The others are the beef in various stages. I like to add the cheese whiz right to the meat with the hot sauce sometimes. Makes the whole thing cheesier than just a splooge on top.

For the record, this is now called cheese gunk.

Dr: "JayT, we need to talk..."

JayT: "What is it doc?"

D: well, it's something we've never seen before..

J: Aww C'mon man!??..

D: we did an MRI,
we did a Cat scan,
we did an EKG,
we did an X-Ray,
we did an Amniocentesis,
And we've found you have a severe case of CGBYHD

J: wha? huh?

Dr: Let me say this so you'll understand, um....

DUDE! You got Cheese Gunk Blocking your Hot Dog!"

Pex Peppers Cheesy Salsa Dog

1001009b.jpg

1001010z.jpg

Back