Whats going on with my Bhut Jolokia??

I am growing a bhut Jolokia indoors and its been growing great until a few new leaves came out with light green spots and looking kind of shriveled and ive searched all over and cant seem to find any answers to whats going on. 

ive been growing it since seedling with a 23W 5000K 1600 lumens CFL and just recently over the Christmas switched to 4 lamp high output compact T5 6500K with 20000 lumen and this is the only change ive made to the plants environment, im not sure what it could be.  can any one help? 

ive also been using miracle grow 20-20-20 furt but recently bought the Flora series, havent started using that yet, should i? and the humidity is a constant 30% i know its low but i cant really change it and the temperature is around 75 to 78 day and 65ish at night and the plants in miracle grow potting mix which seems to be fine as these spots and shriveled leaves just started happening recently

mvqv.jpg
ior1.jpg
jpz6.jpg

f7xz.jpg

Too little nitrogen will cause a pepper plant's oldest leaves to turn yellow while the leaves on the rest of the plant may turn light green. Too little iron, manganese, molybdenum or zinc can also cause a lightening or yellowing of pepper leaves. Working a few inches of well-rotted compost, aged manure or another organic soil amendment into the site before planting, and side-dressing the plants with nitrogen several weeks after transplanting, will help to prevent nutrient deficiency problems. You may also need to use a supplemental micronutrient fertilizer. A soil or leaf test is the best way to determine with certainty that a nutrient deficiency is responsible for the pepper plant's light green color.

Too little moisture, excessive moisture or poor drainage around a plant's roots can cause pepper leaves to pale. Plant the pepper in a spot that has excellent drainage or work organic matter into the soil to improve drainage. Pepper plants benefit from deep, infrequent watering and should receive 1 to 2 inches of water weekly through rainfall and supplemental irrigation.

Brain Strain Pepper head

Thank you for the information ill start the flora series supplements, it has a micro nutrient bottle, hopefully ill see improvements soon!

Back