• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Whats This Purple Pepper?

I grew these seeds i had but now idnt know what they are? They are like dark purple & small? Has Purple Flowers? help anyone?

xgiic1.jpg

2zfqtq9.jpg

z3bkm.jpg

27zf5ax.jpg

but did yours go from green to purple? or green to cream/white?

Mine went from cream to purple, no green. But I wonder if that really means anything. I mean, I got seeds for mine from a member on this site. I am certain they were open pollenated. I have no way of knowing if the plant is true, or not. For all I know, mine could be a cross and yours could be true. Or, perhaps both are true and there are two sub-varieties. Or perhaps you have a different, equally cool variety. It'll be fun to see what colors your pods go through.

Mine went from cream to purple, no green. But I wonder if that really means anything. I mean, I got seeds for mine from a member on this site. I am certain they were open pollenated. I have no way of knowing if the plant is true, or not. For all I know, mine could be a cross and yours could be true. Or, perhaps both are true and there are two sub-varieties. Or perhaps you have a different, equally cool variety. It'll be fun to see what colors your pods go through.

True but I believe urs a true cause everyone else dats what there colors change too...

But ima wait a while to see what happens(:

Back