favorite What's your favorite beer?

Jai Alai IPA

Cigar city Brewing

http://beeradvocate....ile/17981/46363

5965383129_af0f914d35.jpg

Yea see thats not exactly correct

2 years ago it was on sale, they made 12 bottles of it, and they were all pre-sold before hand

its 55% alcohol, and it is in no way shape or form a belgian blonde

how do I know this?

because I had it, in Aberdeen, Scotland, at the Brewdog Bar

along with a bunch of other brewdog stuff

2011-05-03_22-36-04_241.jpg

2011-05-03_23-15-18_253.jpg

2011-05-03_21-59-58_976.jpg

2011-05-03_22-00-09_452.jpg

55% alcohol? :shocked:

I thought the highest was 35%. Wow that a strong beer you could say.

Any of the Moa brewery beers from new Zealand , imported grolsch with the swing lid, Red stripe is great in summer. Montieths winter ale , Macs black and sassy red from new Zealand , imported asahi and on and on I go!!

If its cold and wet Its my favorite!

I've got too many favorites to list really, but I tend to not stay with just one beer for long.
I'm mobile!

I'm fond of any of the Leinenkugel's beers as well as Killian's Irish Red. They have good flavor on the cheap. I usually can get them at my local grocery for ~6 for a sixer.

Sly Fox, Victory, Troegs, all make great quality stuff, from smooth lagers to extreme ales. Depends on my mood and my state of inebriation! :surprised:

I switched from beer to liquor at about 18(seriously) but I have been known to chug the occasional Corona when hot is on the menu. Corona and lime. Margarita if they have a lick her license.... I mean liquor ! ;)

yeah i switch to liqueur a long time ago but only drink occasionally and for medicinal purposes such as sleep and pain,i have arthritis that acts up now and again and hate taking meds, i only drink JAGERMIESTER anymore

however i did have a few i used to like

LIENENKUGLES RED
KB (AUSTRALIA)
STRAUB (st marys pa)
GLACIER BAY(CANANDA)
LABATTS 50 (CANADA0
FOSTER LAGER (AUSTRALIA)
TROIKA (RUSSIA)
ZWIEK (POLAND) im sure i didn't spell it right but i do know how to pronounce it correctly

had quite a few micro brews also but that was better than 15 years ago, i like beer it just doesn't like me :sick:

i only drink JAGERMIESTER anymore

Yes. Jagermiester, just jager!!!!! The deer hunters medicine. Bit of a rum drinker myself.

Well, back on subjsect. Lots of interesting beers so far. Keep them coming.

o yea and just so no one get a chance to say it.

"I don't always drink beer, but when i do, I prefer Dos Equis." :P

Mac & Jack's African Amber is one of my all time favorites, without a doubt. But I think a big part of that is because I used to live in WA, and it was available at so many places. Nowadays, the only time I get to have it is when I visit Seattle.

Here in NY though, I'm big on pretty much everything made by Southern Tier. Their IPA is good, and so is their 422. But my fave of theirs would have to be the Pumking. Come November, I will be picking up growlers of it from the beer store on the regular.

While in southern Mexico----Corona.
Because it's a good cure for a mescal hangover.

While in the cool and damp-----say, hmmmm, Seattle or San Fran in the winter, a pint of Guiness or four.

I like a lot of micro-brews, with their yeasty bite, but most aren't available commercially.

For generally available anywhere U.S. brews, the various Sam Adams offerings.

Let's see here.......

Left Hand-Milk Stout
Big Sky-Moose Drool
Breckenridge Brewery-Vanilla Porter
Squatters Brewery-Captain Bastards Oatmeal Stout
New Castle-Brown Ale
Shiner Bock
Guinness

And the list goes on, I like stouts and porters mostly along with brown ales and bocks and double bocks, not an IPA fan.

Back