• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What's your favorite quick and easy spicy snack?

muskymojo said:
For the past year or so my favorite spicy snack is an avocado cut in half, seed removed, seed cavities filled with my favorite hot sauce, and eaten with a spoon.

I've been doing this about 5 times a week lately. Love it!

What's yours?

Rice with avo and hot sauce (or salsa) is heaven for me. Awesome simple plate of food.

Green chili peppers cut in half and used like a cracker with blue cheese.  My quicker / one hand version is just dip in blue cheese dressing.  Not sure why, but on a blue cheese kick.

Open fave hot sauce, chug into mouth followed by one or two of the following

• 1/2 Tbs Vegemite*
  • Big chunk of hot salami
  • Big chunk of sharp cheddar
  • 1/2 big chunk parmesan
  • Celery
  • Pickled onion
  • Dill pickles
  • Salt and vinegar chips
If I can be bothered then mac'n'cheese with bacon, cheddar and fave hot ingredient.

*Vegemite by itself

popcorn with powder or a can of this amazing oregon caught albacore + mayo and hot sauce and liquid smoke, some crackers on the side

Deathtosnails said:
*Vegemite by itself

I remember in 4th grade, my friend and I had the same lunchbox and I accidentally took his on easter. His mom had packed him a vegemite sandwich and a chocolate easter bunny. I thought it was peanut butter, but boy was I wrong. It was so nasty I was like wtf was my mom thinking? and ate the chocolate bunny instead. He had a different period lunch, so I found out about the mixup later haha. 

For the past year or so my favorite spicy snack is an avocado cut in half, seed removed, seed cavities filled with my favorite hot sauce, and eaten with a spoon.

I've been doing this about 5 times a week lately. Love it!

What's yours?

This one its loaded with super foods B)

Back