• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What's your favorite spicy snack?

I'll start off with Deano's Jalapenos"Jalapeno Chips". Deanos Jalapenos are the newest and most unique snack food available in the universe. Come in 3 flavors: Cheddar, Ranch, and Sea Salt... Give them a try... You will be satisfied but warn you they are addictive!!!

:welcome:

There are plenty, but the 1st that comes to mind and goes good with cold beer is:

A mix of cashews, pecans, pepitas,...etc (any can of mixed nuts) will do,

Warm the mix up on a sheetpan in the oven for a few minutes, then take your favorite

ground pepper powder (mine is a combo of carib red, smoked serrano, pure garlic and onion powders) and toss all together in a bowl.....pretty good........finger lick-in good

I'd also be happy with some fine crackers smeared with a good brie topped with a dollop of preserves and a splash of hot sauce...

I like Route 11's Mama Zuma's Revenge, it's a nice habanero chip or I like sprinkling some fatalii powder on some Hot Fries

I'll start off with Deano's Jalapenos"Jalapeno Chips". Deanos Jalapenos are the newest and most unique snack food available in the universe. Come in 3 flavors: Cheddar, Ranch, and Sea Salt... Give them a try... You will be satisfied but warn you they are addictive!!!

I think I prefer Blair's Death Rain Habanero chips. Very tasty and are a good way to wake up on your way to work!

Chris Chocolate Thunder powder shaked into a bag of Grandma Utz's potato chips.

LOL! I was in VA last night for a concert and they had Utz chips. I never heard of them but they looked good. I got the red hots, realized they werent so red hot and dumped a bunch of your smoked Bhuts on it. Definitely red hot now!

The Naga Bleus

Bleu cheese naga potato chips. All you need is potatoes, peanut oil, and dehydrated bleu cheese, nagas, and sea salt pulverized into a fine dust. Fry the chips and shake well in a large brown bag. Delicious.

Firecrackers. 4 sleeves saltines, 1tbsp red pepper flakes, 1 packet ranch dressing mix, 1 1/4 cup canola oil and 1 tbsp favorite pepper powder. Mix ingredients in oil, stir, pour over crackers in 2 gallon zip-loc bag and turn occasionally. Very nice :dance:

I shake powder onto Andy Capp's hot fries and they're awesome. Also goldfish. Then again I'm still a kid so I like all that stuff hahaha.

I'll have to try some of these other snacks they do in fact sound spectacular.

Ooooh, I like this thread! I'm a snack-aholic fo' sho', and there are some great ideas here!

For me, spicy sunflower seeds and wasabi peas!!!!

Spicy Boiled Peanuts....but if you aren't from the south, you probably have no clue about how good these are...deep south Miss/Ala

eating some now matter of fact...roflmao

Wasabi peas FTW! Next up would be our Dick Taylor's B-More Nuclear Nutterz. Damn good!

I like wasabi peanuts better than peas.

AJ, do you peel the peanuts or just eat the whole thing. I have had them both ways.

Oh and all of DickT's nuts are good. I still have some around here too.

AJ, do you peel the peanuts or just eat the whole thing. I have had them both ways.

It depends on whether they were fresh green peanuts or dried store bought peanuts...the fresh green ones are the best because the shell has not completely dried out and hardened so you can chew up the whole thing...if you use dried peanuts to start with it takes a good 10-12 hours of boiling for them to soften up and you have to shell them...but, chew the shell, that is where most of the spices you put in your boil ends up anyway on dried...and don't forget to spit the shell out unless you need/want the extra fiber... ;)

wasabipeas.jpg

I bet my wife would like those Omri...

Back