• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What's your favorite spicy snack?

Haha Omri eats wasabi peas in the shower.

Okay okay maybe that's a table but you still eat them in the shower... TB told me. :lol:

Wasabi Peanuts are awesome! There's a habanero jerky I can get 'round here that's really good (but a bit pricey!). I really have to look into the "Super-hotted" popcorn that was mentioned here some time ago! (Douglah powder I believe?) and THP those chips sound groin-grabbingly awesome!

I dont have a favorite spicy snack cuz finding a real spicy snack at a store is rare! if I make something then its usually never the same.

BTW welcome to your first post......even though it took you alooooooooooooong time to figure out what to post for your first post.

My Peanutbutter Dragon Cookies

390793_2549689789229_1463384366_2737206_962205857_n.jpg

> dried chile mango fruit
> chile nuts
> Hot potato chips (now and then not too fond of flavored chips)but really like Blair's Death rain though!!
> spicy jerky of many different types of animal!!! :lol:

thanks your friend Joe

I love just plain Lay's potato chips doused in vinegar based hot sauces (ie louisiana style/wing sauces). I just spread out a layer of chips on a plate, then start splashing till every chip in sight is mostly covered, then chow down. If you are just using "Louisiana" sauce you may need to apply a few drops of another really hot sauce (or a sprinkle of superhot powder) to give the snack a good kick.

I love to snack and I find myself snacking even more now that I have been training, especially after my long training runs. I prefer salty and crunchy over sweet snacks but I try to stick to the healthier options like pretzels rather than potato chips. The only type of snack I like even better than salty and crunchy is salty, crunchy and spicy, my mouth just waters thinking about it.

There are not many healthy options in this category, usually I satisfy this craving with Utz hot and spicy potato chips…not very healthy especially when you can eat a whole bag, not that I do that. I recently discovered hot and spicy Chex mix, which is delicious but again not very healthy. This is why my recent discovery thanks to my mother-in-law is particularly satisfying…a healthy salty, crunchy and spicy snack.

Unique Jalapeno “Splits” are salty, crunchy and spicy, the perfect snack. I was at my mother-in-laws house the other day and she had these on her dining room table, it was love at first bite. She bought them at a local Italian store which I drove directly to after leaving her house and I bought two of the three remaining bags. If you like spicy snacks then you need to get these pretzels…..check out their website for their online store. They have other flavors I definitely plan on trying too, like garlic and onion, cheddar cheese and butter flavor.

Nutritionally speaking these pretzels are a much better bet than potato chips or Chex mix. Only 110 calories and 1.5 g fat per serving with a handful ingredients I can actually understand. I am snacking on them as I write this blog….they are addicting!

one Ritz vegetable cracker, one slice extra sharp cheddar (my grocery store doesn't have Tillamook extra sharp so its Wisconsin's Finest), one slick serrano. Thats three out of the four food groups right there!

Back