• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

When is too much?

imaguitargod said:
I have slight asthma and I ate a Congo Habanero and it kicked it up. It was odd...

im full asthmatic born that way...no matter how hot ive eaten lol including those nasty wing compititions my asthma never bothered me once.. im shure it could but in my case never...I keep trying to see if i can find something I cant eat
lol thats fun

Canuk Pepperhead said:
im full asthmatic born that way...no matter how hot ive eaten lol including those nasty wing compititions my asthma never bothered me once.. im shure it could but in my case never...I keep trying to see if i can find something I cant eat
lol thats fun
It's never acted up before on me due to heat...but this last time it did for some reason. If this is a start of a new trend for my body then I don't know what I'd do.

when is it to much ? :think: when the "ring of fire" is really bad then thats to many chiles to eat :lol:
other than that,like whats already been said "chiles are good for you!" I even think I read where chiles are good for ulcers ? & yes cayennes are the ones that are better for you vs others (healthwise)

chilehunter said:
when is it to much ? :think: when the "ring of fire" is really bad then thats to many chiles to eat :lol:
other than that,like whats already been said "chiles are good for you!" I even think I read where chiles are good for ulcers ? & yes cayennes are the ones that are better for you vs others (healthwise)

I put cayennes on everything. YUM!!!.....NOW FOR MY HAB'S TO RIPEN....AHHHHHH!!!;)

cheezydemon said:
I've had 4 ripe so far. YUM. (actually make that 5 counting the one my wife gave away, yes I have forgiven her)

That's good that you forgave her. I'm stiiiiilllll waiting though....Come on HAB'S. Be good and RIPEN!!!:mouthonfire::lol:

IGG...don't kid yourself. People would sell their souls to be thin like you bro. Myself..I have a weight problem...can't weight to eat! The other day my gal rolled over 3 times and was still on top of me! Now where's my burrito? Oh ..I remember now...under the middle cushion of the couch. mmmmmmm burrrriiittto.

Back