• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Where did everyone go?

paulky_2000 said:
Who are these missing members you speak of???
I guess you aren't going to get an answer.

While I read the mind numbing posts that got Baker the invitation to the world, I still haven't come across the ones that got brain strain pepper head his invitation to the world. I'm not surprised, based on reading some of his posts, just wondering what broke the camels back. Oh well, I either come across it in the fullness of time or not.

The original post said exactly the members he wondered about.

I agree it's an ebb and flow type of thing...happens on my other forum that I am much more active on as well and when I get busy in life I'm asked where the hell I've gone ...I think one feels more comfortable when they have been on a forum for at least a year or so so they can build up "friends" and feel welcome....
The Hot Pepper said:
Most Online 1,804July 19, 2014Also these "where did everyone go" posts have been posted before. It's like a new school year when you don't recognize anybody. But there are more people. LOL. Just roll with it man. It's the Internet.

SL3 said:
Ok I was just thinking where has everyone gone to? Last year at this time there were so many members that are no longer here, like Burning Colon, P-Daddy, Impending Bending, McGuiver, Discus69, Coheed196 and much more. What happened? Did I miss the mass exodus?
So just them? I haven't come across any post by them that I remember. So either I'm not paying attention, or they have been gone awhile. Has anyone tried to PM them, or e-mail them, if their e-mail is known?

I guess I'll have to go look up and see their posts.

Wow, I had no idea this thread was still going. Not until Orecok hit his quote button on me was I notified. Actually I was just having one of those moments where I suppose I was missing a few folks. The ones I mentioned were only a few that were in some way instrumental to my success this season. There are many more that were also as helpful and are still here on THP. Some I believe were just on hiatus and have already returned. Again, I just was having a moment folks. Everything is great here!

Heck with Nigel back in the review groove, Big THP running the Throwdowns, Judy having more deals than Cal Worthington, Texas Blues with his outstanding humor, and always keeping me laughing (this guy should be on stage, oh that’s right he is), Scovi and sic with their quick crazy wit, Essegi my favorite Italiano cook, ajijoe voice of reason, and so many others like KiNGDeNNiz, Dulac, Stickman, HP22BH, Gotex, Alabama Jack, geeme, Joyners, Salsa Lady, Proud Marine Dad, hogleg, cuzzfish, Trippa, SmokenFire, sp33d who deserves a medal of honor, and my newest partner in crime Beelzeboss. I can’t think of any other Forum I’d rather spend time on. You folks are the best. Ok, so enough crying about those who have left. Let’s talk PEPPERS! 

Nothing like a newbie to breath life into old threads.

Only bummer about the old threads are when the links to the pics are dead. :cry:

Reactions: SL3
SL3 said:
Wow, I had no idea this thread was still going. Not until Orecok hit his quote button on me was I notified. Actually I was just having one of those moments where I suppose I was missing a few folks. The ones I mentioned were only a few that were in some way instrumental to my success this season. There are many more that were also as helpful and are still here on THP. Some I believe were just on hiatus and have already returned. Again, I just was having a moment folks. Everything is great here!

Heck with Nigel back in the review groove, Big THP running the Throwdowns, Judy having more deals than Cal Worthington, Texas Blues with his outstanding humor, and always keeping me laughing (this guy should be on stage, oh that’s right he is), Scovi and sic with their quick crazy wit, Essegi my favorite Italiano cook, ajijoe voice of reason, and so many others like KiNGDeNNiz, Dulac, Stickman, HP22BH, Gotex, Alabama Jack, geeme, Joyners, Salsa Lady, Proud Marine Dad, hogleg, cuzzfish, Trippa, SmokenFire, sp33d who deserves a medal of honor, and my newest partner in crime Beelzeboss. I can’t think of any other Forum I’d rather spend time on. You folks are the best. Ok, so enough crying about those who have left. Let’s talk PEPPERS! 

PS- PepperPeopleRock!!!!!!

always have~always will~

sometimes real life gets in the way of posting, but the passion never dies....

Reactions: SL3
Back