• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Where Does It Burn?

Hello al, after reading many posts by other members who talk about their pepper-eating experience, and also seeing many videos, I noticed that it burns differently for everyone.

I've heard of people feeling it in their

*Mouth (Obviously)

Stomach (Never happens to me)

Intestines...:rolleyes:

and Rear end :shocked:

*Now the last three are pretty straightforward, but mouth is special because its very different for everyone.

For instance, when I eat some caps, I feel it on the tongue INTENSLY!!!! I feel it under the tongue and sometimes in the throat but... I never feel it on my palate, (top of mouth) cheeks, or lower esophagus.

So after reading my story... WHERE does it burn?:onfire:

Most peppers have different burns, even within the same family.
Brown or chocolate chinenses hit me severely in the back of the throat, where normal habs hit my tongue, and scotch bonnets hit my cheeks and side of the mouth most.
Bhuts and nagas hit my whole mouth and then disrupt the intestines for a while before the wicked ring of fire:)

Different peppers hit different areas. Habanero's hit in the back of the throat, Cayennes are more middle of the tongue, etc etc. CaJohn's Extreme Jolokia Sausage made me feel every twist and turn it took in my intestines so I'm going to confirm the rare "intestine burn".

Although some say that every pepper is different... I've never had cheek burn... ever

Also, if I eat 2 orange habs, sometimes each one will give a different burn.

i never sweat...

i cry from the eyes with almost every pepper i eat but never break out into a sweat.. i dont know why...

i want to feel that break of sweat..

so i cant wait to try SCORPION"S SAUCE.. im hoping that will make me sweat...

Just the mouth and lips for me, maybe that just makes me a sloppy eater. I've only once had a burning feeling in my stomach and that was after eating a Naga.

I've cried once. From a naga. Not sure why this one made me cry, it wasn't the first or last time I ate a raw naga. Weird.

But yeah, different peppers hit you differently. Nagas hit the throat HARD. And the stomach, if you haven't had a decent meal earlier.

I have had a unique situation in which after consuming a lot(and i mean a BOATLOAD) of heat i occasionally piss pure fire out of me.

Sickmont said:
I have had a unique situation in which after consuming a lot(and i mean a BOATLOAD) of heat i occasionally piss pure fire out of me.

ha ha ha

thats not from the chili dude !...

you can get antibiotics for that mate..

:)

Hotpeppa said:
ha ha ha

thats not from the chili dude !...

you can get antibiotics for that mate..

:)

Yes, actually it is. And i've had myself checked out before. No UTIs(or anything else) at all.

rainbowberry said:
Just the mouth and lips for me, maybe that just makes me a sloppy eater. I've only once had a burning feeling in my stomach and that was after eating a Naga.

Am I the only one turned on by that description? ;)

rainbowberry said:

imaguitargod said:
Dude, I think we're all turned on when RB posts anything, regardless of the content. :lol:

SUCKERS!! I hacked into RB's THP account and wrote that!!

Cheers, TB.

Back