• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Where to buy live plants?

Well, my seeds didn't make it this year (lack of water when out of town) so I'm looking for a place to buy live plants.  Can somebody point me to reputable vendors to buy live plants of these varieties?  

Bishops Hat/Crown
Fatali
Rocoto

Thanks in advance!  

Ocho Cinco said:
You should still have plenty of time to start some more seeds. I have 10 Bishop's Hat seeds that I can send you if you don't mind paying for the postage. $2.32 to send them in a bubble envelope. 
yes i agree you have plenty of time to start fresh

i havnt started mine yet but wil be doing so at thye end of this month
and thats and awesome gesture of generosity  OCHO!! ;) :dance:
thanks your friend Joe

mstang1988 said:
Well, my seeds didn't make it this year (lack of water when out of town) so I'm looking for a place to buy live plants.  Can somebody point me to reputable vendors to buy live plants of these varieties?  

Bishops Hat/Crown
Fatali
Rocoto

Thanks in advance!  

If you really want to buy plants, you can order here: https://www.chileplants.com/

What colour Fatalii and what kind of Rocoto? 

If you want seeds PM me.

I`d also second Cross Country Nurseries for live plants (chileplants.com). I got a few from them last year, just to try them out, and every one was correct and grew extremely well. I think there is a 6 plant minimum. 

John Ford at Ford`s Fiery Foods and Plants is excellent for live plants, too.

Finally, I`ve had excellent dealings with Jim Duffy at Refining Fire Chiles for live plants.

Thanks again guys, especially for the seed offers.  I still have seeds so I should be good there.  I did order some pepper plants from Cross Country.  I'm excited!  

Only problem with CCN is they don't ship until late in the season for most of Texas. Good plants though! You could probably road trip to Houston to pick up some plants from Kearly Seed and Pepper Co.
:welcome: from up I-35!

I have bought from CCN in the past and have done well with their plants. Hopefully you will be home when they arrive to unpack them and provide a drink if needed.

Best of luck!

Mike

The Manzano will probably need to be kept mobile so you can move it to shade in our hot summer. It may not produce until late so you may have to bring it inside when first

frost comes. Pods ripe in January.

jedisushi06 said:
What types did you order?

BISHOPS CROWN (Live Chile/Pepper Plant)

BRAIN STRAIN RED (Live Chile/Pepper Plant)

FATALII (Live Chile/Pepper Plant)

HABANERO WHITE 2 (Live Chile/Pepper Plant)

PIMIENTO L (Live Chile/Pepper Plant)

ROCOTO ORANGE (Live Chile/Pepper Plant)

TOBAGO SEASONING (Live Chile/Pepper Plant)

TRINIDAD PERFUME (Live Chile/Pepper Plant)

Back