shopping Where to buy Reaper or Moruga Scorpion peppers/seeds?

Hi everyone, I am new to forum so I hope this part is the right place to ask this. I want to buy and also grow my own Carolina Reaper or Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers in order to make some hot sauce. But the problem is I live in İstanbul/ Turkey and I do not know where can I buy the peppers/seeds. I searched some websites such as https://www.reddragonseeds.co.uk/ but I am not sure if they are reliable. Also most of the websites sell them dried if you want the purchase the pepper directly. I do not think dried pepper loses any important amount of capsaicin but I am still not sure if I should buy them dried or fresh(I guess they are not preferred to be sold because they do not stay fresh for a long time). I would really appreciate any advice.

Hi

I'd highly recommend Justin at 'white hot peppers' :thumbsup:

Amazing selection and superb germination and great strains can highly recommend his Chocolate scotch bonnet 😋

I currently have his

7 pot primo
Hurt berry
Death spiral
7 pot Barrackpore
Brain strain yellow
Trinidad moruga scorpion red
Devils nagabrains red
Super bhut jolokia jw

In my light box growing like weeds :dance:

Hi

I'd highly recommend Justin at 'white hot peppers' :thumbsup:

Amazing selection and superb germination and great strains can highly recommend his Chocolate scotch bonnet 😋

I currently have his

7 pot primo
Hurt berry
Death spiral
7 pot Barrackpore
Brain strain yellow
Trinidad moruga scorpion red
Devils nagabrains red
Super bhut jolokia jw

In my light box growing like weeds :dance:
My personal favorite seed seller also. And delivery is fast, my last order arrived here in Belgium in just 7 days 🙂

Last edited:
Proof in the pudding..........

Justin's 7 Pot Barrackpore in fine fettle strong and healthy 🙂

image.jpg

Back