• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Where to find quality Trinidad seeds?

I'm curious where the best venue would be to purchase or trade seeds? I'm looking for 10 to 12 Trinidads and some Habeneros for a 4x6 patch... I'd also be willing to trade for olive oil! I checked Amazon but how pure can they really be? I need advice above all else.

• PEPPERLOVER.COM! she has an amazing collection of trinidad and tobago peppers and a good reputation to boot! look no further, less of course someone offers you them all free
  • what types of trinidad and habs are you looking fur? be specific I might be able to help you out w/ some of them

• PEPPERLOVER.COM! she has an amazing collection of trinidad and tobago peppers and a good reputation to boot! look no further, less of course someone offers you them all free

+1 for pepperlover. Judy has pretty much made Trinidad her specialty. You won't be disappointed if you shop with her.

Check the marketplace or vendor vault. That is where the seed trade discussion goes on.

but, +1 for Judy

I'm sure going to try out pepperlover.com for next years season, one of few that apparently will ship internationally to Norway. Awesome seed availability there :D

Back