• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Where's the hockey fans?

Playoffs start tonight and I'm just praying my Senators can really get their shit together again and beat Pittsburgh. If not I naturally have to go for the Montreal Canadiens, otherwise known as the Habs.
Who's your team or who are you going for?

Well personally i think they should start Osgood:lol:
but like I told g/f back in 2002 "now that I have been to
a Stanley Cup Finals clinching game in person I dont care if the Wings ever win it again" :)

Well, we even have a hockey team here in the desert.... New Mexico Scorpions. Minor league, and not all that good...but we have a team.

For my two cents, Go Pens!!! I can't believe we haven't seen the Creator on this thread being that he is such as Devil's fan.

Wings are up 2-0. Hopefully my "Wings and Wings" nights can end in a Stanley Cup, instead of some goalie standing on his head and killing us as seems to be the recent MO of teams.

Well since the playoffs are in full swing I figured I would add a couple of pics from 1997 :lol: Yes it the real Cup the Pic in my Profile was from 98 and when they won in2002 when I had season tixs the assistant equipment manager of the wings my g/f's family knows he decided to have the Cup Party Private
so No 3rd time is a charm :lol:
pics are blurry and grainy cause they are pics of pics didnt have a digital til 2004 lol
08 is off to a great start all the series have been great to watch entertaining hockey at least unlike some years
cup1.jpg

cup2.jpg

i have a friend who works for the sens selling advertising... she's had a lot more free time lately...
i guess we default to the canadians now...

Back