vendor whitehotpeppers

Just wanna add my experience with Justin.  I did order from several vendors but the fastest delivery is always WhiteHotPeppers. Very satisfied.

32143296536_a2aa3dcd20_c.jpg

Ordered seeds, shipping was fast and lots of really quality extras included. It's awesome that there are lots of crosses and unstables in the store too, as I love growing things with the potential of new phenos.
One very very impressive thing is that all the varieties have detailed descriptions and grower's experience covering all the important bits. This is how you sell stuff, not with a three-word description.
This will be my go-to store from now on, provided that the seeds that have now soaked and are on the heater germinate with any kind of decent rate. Will update with that later. Thanks WHP!

Pyre said:
Ordered seeds, shipping was fast and lots of really quality extras included. It's awesome that there are lots of crosses and unstables in the store too, as I love growing things with the potential of new phenos.
One very very impressive thing is that all the varieties have detailed descriptions and grower's experience covering all the important bits. This is how you sell stuff, not with a three-word description.
This will be my go-to store from now on, provided that the seeds that have now soaked and are on the heater germinate with any kind of decent rate. Will update with that later. Thanks WHP!

I agree with your comments, I especially enjoy the detailed descriptions of the peppers and or if they were a high producing plant etc.  I find this very important to me, Thumbs up to Jason White! 

Wicked Mike said:
If you're reading this because you're thinking about ordering from J, do it without hesitation. He produces some absolutely insane stuff, and he's just about the most decent guy in the game. 10/10.
I order from him all the time. In my opinion, he's helped fill the void left by Pepperlover.com's relative inactivity in recent years; I make the comparison mostly because of the great pricing, generous freebies, and insane amounts of varieties offered.

What a big surprise!!! Today I open my mailbox and found this

32718081796_1dc81dc88f_b.jpg

Very interesting pepper varieties, right? 

1. 7 Pot Lava Red
2. BBG7 x SRTSL
3. Black Panther (Orange Pheno)
4. BYC
5. Congo x Butch T
6. Mild Chocolate Scorpion
7. Peach Wasp
8. Swiss Chocolate
9. White Bhut Jolokia W Strain
10. Yellow Nagabrain

These are freebies from WhiteHotPeppers. 

I would recommend everyone should try WhiteHotPeppers.com at least once. 
Trust me, you won’t regret doing business with Justin. He really know how to take care of the customer.

Justin, you’re one of the best. Thank you so much.

Just want to +1 what everyone is saying about WHP. I put an order in earlier this week, opted for the standard delivery. I only actually purchased 9 lots of seeds at just under $20 and I already received my order with a hand written note and an extra 6 bonus packs of seeds. Obviously haven't grown anything yet but still very pleased that a business would give out some freebies with an already highly competitively priced product. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to purchase from WHP again.

I had already read what a great seed vendor Justin was, so I am not surprised with my own experience of service.  International, trans-Atlantic delivery in 5 days, in good packaging, is awesome enough right?  But I had an extra 5 packets of seeds I wasn't expecting at all.  The only thing I can't give an instant thumbs up high in the air for, are the seed viability, as I haven't tried to germinate any just yet (very soon!).  I'm certain that viability will be great too!!

The seed packets have a minimum of 10 seeds, and many have more than that (although I am not sad enough to sit and count the fuckers!) and any potentially problematic strains (i.e. non-iso, such as "Bhut Jolokia (Ghost) White W Strain" are provided in higher quantities to help find good/interesting/unique pheno's. 

10/10 for White Hot Seeds, and this is from a UK customer.

lek said:

Very interesting pepper varieties, right? 

1. 7 Pot Lava Red
2. BBG7 x SRTSL
3. Black Panther (Orange Pheno)
4. BYC
5. Congo x Butch T
6. Mild Chocolate Scorpion
7. Peach Wasp
8. Swiss Chocolate
9. White Bhut Jolokia W Strain
10. Yellow Nagabrain

BYC, is that "Bhut Yellow Copenhagen"? Couldn't find that on the web site...

hey guys , i would like to show my appreciation to  whitepeppers.com amazing customer service and thank you justin for going above and beyond to help me ... i wish you the best succest and i will recommend to all my friends .

i am in canada and its quiet difficult to get seeds but variety of great peppers 

thanks 

Just got my order in Yesterday. I ordered 11 varieties, I got them in about 2 days. Super fast shipping, easy ordering, awesome selection. Not to mention he sent me a ton of freebies!!!! Thank you Justin!!!!!

Back