Who am I?

I am a fifty year old male , I have been happily married for thirty years. I have been gardening since I was four years old,my father taught me how to garden because he new that a four year old was much closer to the weeds....organic gardening is my passion and i am skilled at making compost heaps and self sustaining soils.....I have always enjoyed hot sauce,I have been growing my own peppers and making vinegar based hot sauce for decades....last year I began fermenting my own peppr mash and find the similarities to making a good compost pile to be amazing(I can't believe that not only does lacto bacillus preserve our food but also makes it more available to the plants we grow). I joined this group because I am impressed with the knowledge contained on this site and I hope too with in time to contribute my passion to experiment with yours!

i look forward to reading some of your posts and do spend some time in the search section of the forum, there is a lot good material, a lot of opinion too but that just makes things spicy.... get it, spicy - hot peppers. okay i am not the best punner but i try.

welcome.

Greeting from Florida. I look forward to learning about your compost and soils. Please enlighten us :dance:

Back