Who can co-package my sauces?

For almost 20 years we have been co-packaging for thousands of companies and entrepreneurs to be!

Stage Coach Sauces is a FDA and State Approved facility. We can formulate, label and bottle your sauce(s). If you're interested, visit our website or call.

EMAIL ME OUR WEBSITE

I grow all my own superhot(7 Pod Brain, Bhuts, Scorpion, Nagas, Douglah) and can only grow enough peppers for around 150 bottle sauce run. Can you help a hobby grower like myself or do you aim for bigger batches. Just want to get a professionally made sauce with the real supehot peppers and be able to sell it. Thanks.

I grow all my own superhot(7 Pod Brain, Bhuts, Scorpion, Nagas, Douglah) and can only grow enough peppers for around 150 bottle sauce run. Can you help a hobby grower like myself or do you aim for bigger batches. Just want to get a professionally made sauce with the real supehot peppers and be able to sell it. Thanks.

We like to work with start-up growers and we can provide you with everything you need however, we have 200-300 gallon minimums. Let me know if this helps!

well I just went to a conversion table -
according to it one US liquid gallon is 128 US liquid oz
so 200 gallons is 25,600
divided by 5 thats about 5,120 five ounce bottles of sauce?

Back