• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Who farted?

Who_84c996_2760450.jpg

Elevators are cool to fart in----just as you are getting off , you push the button to the top floor.
Pushing the top floor button allows everyone getting on that wants to go down,enjoy the smell all the way up before they go down...
It lets everyone enjoy it no matter what floor they are getting on or off at.
The more people in the elevator at the time the better...SBD's are golden.

smokemaster said:
Elevators are cool to fart in----just as you are getting off , you push the button to the top floor.
Pushing the top floor button allows everyone getting on that wants to go down,enjoy the smell all the way up before they go down...
It lets everyone enjoy it no matter what floor they are getting on or off at.
The more people in the elevator at the time the better...SBD's are golden.
I really laughed out loud when I read this one because I actually do try to fart when I'm about to exit an elevator! I never thought about hitting the button first though. I gotta try that one. 
I work as a custodian at a school. Last week I was in a room alone cleaning it. This was several hours after school let out. I thought it was safe to let one rip. Wouldn't you know it that about 30 seconds after I farted the teacher walked into the room. lol. She didn't say anything but from the expression on her face I know that she knew. She also left the room quickly. Slightly embarrassing but very funny.

Just push the buttons when you get on.
Nobody will notice.
They'll just think you pushed the wrong button by accident.

If you want added entertainment,wait in the lobby for the elevator to return.

Count the people clawing at their eyes and choking as they get off,they were the ones trying to go down when you pushed the up button as you got off on the second floor of a 100 story building.

The guy getting off with the black eyes and torn cloths is the guy everyone THINKS farted.

Edit:
Why be embarrassed by a work of art?
I'm proud of mine.
ESPECIALLY in a crowd.
You can give someone a real dirty look and nobody REALLY knows who did it,only you do until the door closes and they hear insane laughter through the closed doors, as their eyes start to burn and the aroma fills the elevator.
Why waste a great fart when you can share it?

It's long been debated what smell stays stronger and longer,cabbage/broccoli smelling or egg smelling farts from pickled eggs and beer the night before,plan your elevator rides accordingly...The nastier the farts,the taller the building should be. :)
Sharing is good.

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

Ben Franklin's book - Fart Proudly

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/089804801X/recommendedrea06

Back