• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Who or what am I

Received the seeds from someone on the board last year and they were labeled Brain Strain. These photos show the two most mature pods (on same plant ) and they are definitely not what I thought. Maybe an Aji Limon/ Brain or Bhut cross? Both are a little over two inches long with one starting to turn yellow at the base. the other with the dinosaur looking head is showing no signs of color change yet. Anyone have any ideas?

P1010002.jpg

P1010013.jpg

Hi Jamie,

You are right, those seeds did come from you, found my records from last season. I have a bunch of pods starting and will make sure that you get samples. Also will update photos as these two pods mature. So far it looks like an awesome cross.. Thanks Dan

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]The sweet venetian hab is doing good. I had so many plants this year I sent the Venetian and a few other with my son in law and they are going great. [/background]

save me some seeds please!

In all fairness being that this was a Romy6 creation (even if by accident) I will let him say if its ok to save you some seeds. I would be more than happy to but wouldn't want to promise something if he may have plans. Thanks Dan

Have you tasted it yet Dan? I am very curious the heat level. Looks very much like an aji lemon . Just a hint of Brain :fireball:

Then it might be the perfect pepper :onfire:

Can I nit pick for a min? Can you possibly call it Aji x Brain? With the way peppers are crossing for the lot of us there seem to be new types popping up every day. If we rename all these things rather than say they are a possible cross then when the seeds are planted next year and unstable crosses pop up with all types of pod shape and color people will still call it Aji Brain and then we have a huge mess...

Back