vendor wholesale Chocolate Habs

I have a hot sauce line and rely on chocolate habs as my pepper of choice. The supplier I use had a bad season and I need to buy a lot of choc. habs wholesale. I live in Va. and would be grateful for any help. I would even consider buying from a few different small home growers if they can supply enough quantity.

What's a "lot" and how much are you paying? I don't care to make a profit, but i'm more than willing to trade pods for a jar of sauce since my top producing plants are 2 choc habs and I have about 4 lbs in the fridge that I'm going to dry for storage in the next few weeks since I already made a few sauces from them.

What's a "lot" and how much are you paying? I don't care to make a profit, but i'm more than willing to trade pods for a jar of sauce since my top producing plants are 2 choc habs and I have about 4 lbs in the fridge that I'm going to dry for storage in the next few weeks since I already made a few sauces from them.
A lot is about 200 lbs but thanks for the offer. You should just freeze the ones in the fridge, they last forever frozen and work well that way for sauce.

Back