• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who's up for a challenge?

Ok I have...
1Indy Hot
2MJ Diamond
3Pepper Guru
4ta2dfreak
5Pepper Fever
6onefoul1
7sstup
8wgb
9frogman
Lets wait til Sun morning, if anyone else is interested. people named confirm your in. Seed, I still think it would be cool to grow an unknown. i don't know if someone wants to donate seed, just do not let anyone what type has been chosen. I guess once every one has their seed it will comence. Those in chime in if ya have anything to add. I still say 10 to start and 4 to finish, 60 days from the start. If there is interest, it could go longer.

I am in S.S. for sure. I will also start drying more seed of them as it looks like more and more are catching the bug and want to enter as well. I can get a couple hundred seeds more if needed all from the same plant so everyone should have the same genetic source of seed. If we can have a planting date in the first part of Nov. then sixty days out puts most of us finishing about the time we start our 2012 season seedlings in the first part of Jan. This also gives us about 2 weeks to get our setups all ready to start.

looking up on the chilly chili I see it listed as a f1 hybrid so it will likely be all over the place in its seed.

004-4.jpg

Look out Bitches...!!!

Please IM Onefoul1 on this thread, he is goin to supply the seed. Thanks of1... Ok no more openings. The plan is to start on the 6th of Nov. Only OF1 knows what the seed stock is, so don't ask.

When are you planning to start this challenge? I'm intressted but I don't have my equipment set up yet till the end of november. If it's after that, I'm in :)

I just need the people entering in this to give me their address I will cover mailing so all can have seed before the start date.

Man this sounds way fun but as it is for me i would not be quite ready, i have 12 45w cfl's @ $44.00 usd on order but it will be until oct 28 ish when they arrive and i have yet figured out the reflectors etc for them.. hope you run another one down the road if this one works out good.

shoot- I missed it-
and I already have plants actively overwintering in the basement with flouros.

sorry guys, i need to bail out before it's started. something has come up that prevents me from starting anything now...maybe next time. :(

Back