• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who's using a lead free hose?

Are you using a lead free hose?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I wasn't but I will be now

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
I started using a lead free hose when I attempted to grow green and surprisingly Lowe's and Home Depot have quite a few. I believe Lowe's had more sizes and options though.

Whats it matter if the water going through the hose contains Lead itself as well as Fluoride, Chlorine, Pesticides, Benzene, Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium, Pharmaceuticals etc etc.....

Whats it matter if the water going through the hose contains Lead itself as well as Fluoride, Chlorine, Pesticides, Benzene, Arsenic, Mercury, Cadmium, Pharmaceuticals etc etc.....

What are you talking about? I live near the Great Lakes and we don't have any pollution problems. ;)

Its nice to see lead-free garden hoses becoming more available although it will likely take me quite a while to replace the hundreds of feet of hoses I currently have

We've always used lead-free hoses for the rv/trailer water supply hoses. Never worried about it for the garden hoses as most of the time we use the field irrigation system.

Back