• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

who's you're playoff team???

Been a pens fan since I can remember!!! That being said, Let's go PENS!!!!!! Who's your team??..... Would help if my "smart" phone did not auto correct "your" to you're........

I'm Canadian, but surprisingly I'm not really into hockey all that much. Only when the Olympics, world cup, or playoffs come around each year I start to pay attention.

I tend to support the Canadian team closest to my hometown, then when things move along, any remaining Canadian team. There's only one left this year, the Ottawa Senators. So I'll support them for the time being. Once they crap out (which they usually do quickly), I'll support the team with the most players I've heard of. :party:

You're now the third Canadian I've heard of that doesn't love hockey :)
I gotta go for my hometown Ottawa Senators, although I have very little faith after yesterday's game. I'm just so glad Pittsburgh got eliminated, they are one of my most hated teams

Back