• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Why I think Chocolate Bhutlah SM needs a new name.

OK, so the majority of people in this thread think there is nothing wrong with selling Chocolate Bhutlah seeds while not disclaiming the connection to Chocolate Bhutlah SM.  Not what I expected from this forum but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

It's not everyone, it's me ... we're engaged in this discussion ... you and I ... and you don't have a pulpit or masses to appeal to ...

No, the majority of people here don't want to have this discussion with you, a relative new-comer ...

I'm sure people wonder  who the fuck comes around and just starts talking about people - often calling them out by full-name, like someone's mother ...

A couple of threads, no big deal ... but it's a half-a-dozen instigating threads later, which means it's time to be frank ...

I, for one, don't feel comfortable talking about the leading mover's and shaker's in the hot pepper game w/ you at present ... you need to put some skin in the game first ...

Share some information ... take the time to help a couple of users ... bring something to the table ...

You think everyone's going to let you skip out on doing the work? ...

Picking X number of fights in 200 posts has to be an accomplishment of sorts ...

Start anew, guy.

You are ignoring the subtle signs, and the blunt one's now too, apparently ...

Like I said, I'd be interested in hearing about Seed Saving ... that sounds interesting. I'd much rather hear about something interesting than hear you kvetch about people who cut corners and hustle to get ahead ...

FYI,  Is it the hottest? I don't know or really care. Will it be tested? Yes. I think there are hotter(new) varieties, tried a few from Ed that killed me pretty bad. I really wanted a superhot that had great flavor and super hot heat as well. Still working on getting it stable at this point. I've learned to just worry with what I do, because I have no control over what other ppl do or say. Put my efforts in growing and having fun. Growing more non superhot stuff this season anyway. :)

grantmichaels said:

Like I said, I'd be interested in hearing about Seed Saving ... that sounds interesting. I'd much rather hear about something interesting than hear you kvetch about people who cut corners and hustle to get ahead ...
GM got it right. Tell us something worth knowing. If I wanted to hear about dishonest practices or conspiracy theories I'd watch fox news or msnbc. 

We have two options.
1.) Buy seeds from a reputable source. 
2.) Buy elsewhere and accept consequences. 
     If people buy from questionable sources like ebay or pepperjoe they will reap what they sow. If they take the time to read about a potential seed dealer (maybe in some sort of vendor vault, or something…) before they purchase, their decision will be informed and their chances of ending up with the genetics they paid for will be far greater.
     Your threads always seem to try to fix some huge problem or injustice that folks have either figured out on their own, or just don't care much about. Maybe I'm missing something here, but it just seems odd to put so much time and thought into constructing these grandiose Rube Goldberg-esque "band-aids" to solve problems that no one has ever encountered.

Back