• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Why I won't be getting an iPad

you gotta love tech junkies that fall over themselves just because they have to have the next new thing even though it's the same as the old thing they have but it's a little bigger/smaller or it has one new feature, apple must be laughing all the way to the bank, lets launch the iphone with a big memory and 3G and all the whistles and bells, NO lets make it bare bones then when everyone has one we'll and a whistle onto the next model than the next one can have the bells!!!!!!!

please all go chase the pad then you'll discover that it is basically shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah maybe Dave, but surfing sites like THP whilst MrMel is on the laptop (Mac btw).. would be sooo much easier on a bigger screen like the iPad, than what it is on my iPhone..
until it actually comes out and I have a play, I wont be writing it off...

which reminds me.... out of tampons.. must remember to buy some on my next visit..

Hey Mel go to bed!! :lol: Hey try thinking that what Dave says in the voice of grounds keeper Willy. Haahahah do it !

Davetaylor said:
you gotta love tech junkies that fall over themselves just because they have to have the next new thing even though it's the same as the old thing they have but it's a little bigger...

I thought technology was supposed to make gadgets smaller?

No, wait, tellies get bigger and shit, don't they? :think:

But that's TVs, not gadgets!

Bah, I'm confused..... Stupid Apple trying to blow up my brain.

mel said:
yeah maybe Dave, but surfing sites like THP whilst MrMel is on the laptop (Mac btw).. would be sooo much easier on a bigger screen like the iPad, than what it is on my iPhone.

Get a netbook....it's a much better deal, more memory, and the interface is better.

mel said:
which reminds me.... out of tampons.. must remember to buy some on my next visit..

Get me some while you're out.

paulky_2000 said:
Even the peppers reject my sexual advances.
Well, they've probably seen your Cayenne - they are probably looking for something with more substance and heat :)

Back