• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Why waste capsaicin?

How many genes are needed to produce capsaicins? Now that I know it is a mixture of chemicals, I would expect it to require multiple genes. Maybe they could just be added to bacteria or yeast or something to produce nearly limitless capsaicin, and it would be ideal for fermented sauces. Or to stay on topic, maybe they could be used as probiotics and we could have capsaicin poop without eating the peppers first.

The Hott Dude said:
If you evacuate and feel the ring sting, this means that the valuable capsaicin is being released, is there any way to recycle this into a product? I hate to flush such valuable product. With technology today we are able to filter. Please info?
Dude. There is plenty of capsaicin to go around. Just eat more peppers, hot sauce or even Pure Evil, (9.6 or 14 million SHU).

I've been alot of places, and seen alot of things but recycling your shit for capsaicin is like recycling your piss for water. Just go to the sink and get another glass like normal civilized people for chrise sakes!

I looked through OP content, smoke M is right, about 98% of the contest published is this type of topics. Dude is just trolling us with his sh!t.

Lovepeppers said:
I looked through OP content, smoke M is right, about 98% of the contest published is this type of topics. Dude is just trolling us with his sh!t.

FlingPooLMAO.jpg

I thought this was the anal yogurt thread for a sec...

too far???? :lol:

I just wasted capsaicin. TMI?

Back