seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Ok.  Sending the seed train out to #2 on the list, bucdout57, on Monday morning.  Will follow up with a post once I come back from the Post Office.  I added the following seeds that I had extra of:

Aji Pineapple
Chocolate Habanero
White Fatalii
Gourmet Jigsaw Fatalii
Tazmanian Habanero

These seeds are all from open pollinated pods from my garden last year.  The fatalii plants were originally grown from seeds from Fatalii.net.  The Tazmanian Hab was grown from seed from pepper joe.  The Aji and the chocolate hab seeds came from plants purchased from Refining Fire Chilis.

Good luck to all.  Absolutely great stuff in this seed train.  Wicked Mike is a great guy for making this happen!  Thanks so much!

bpiela said:
Ok.  Sending the seed train out to #2 on the list, bucdout57, on Monday morning.  Will follow up with a post once I come back from the Post Office.  I added the following seeds that I had extra of:

Aji Pineapple
Chocolate Habanero
White Fatalii
Gourmet Jigsaw Fatalii
Tazmanian Habanero

These seeds are all from open pollinated pods from my garden last year.  The fatalii plants were originally grown from seeds from Fatalii.net.  The Tazmanian Hab was grown from seed from pepper joe.  The Aji and the chocolate hab seeds came from plants purchased from Refining Fire Chilis.

Good luck to all.  Absolutely great stuff in this seed train.  Wicked Mike is a great guy for making this happen!  Thanks so much!
Damn, Ben, that was fast.
Working on a few things to add when the train makes it round my way again. Inca Red Drop, Dong Xuan Viet Market, Beaver Dam, Jamy,etc.

Seed train has arrived.
Got home and seen it next to my porch. Brought it in and just picked up some pizza for the family. Couldn't resist had to open it. Haven't had a chance to go thru it yet. Just finished putting the kids to bed and planning on going thru it tonight and having it in the mail by try's day t the latest. Busy day tomorrow. Like I said couldn't resist. Seen two of the yellow brainstrain popped one down while eating. Man was that thing hot. Thanks for the heads up WICKED MIKE. Had a nice cold beer to calm the heat. I'll post back once it is shipped.

http://imgur.com/JDhwgB4
http://imgur.com/3Bqnsrc

This is awesome guys, I'm getting excited!

I have just a few varieties of seeds I can contribute, but only a couple are maybe interesting: I have a few seeds from some Mexican tepin pods and guajillo pods brought back to me from Jalisco, Mexico by my friend's dad last year. I have plenty of the guajillo seeds, several hundred if there is interest. I can also include some seeds (Thai sun and Tabasco) from pepperjoe if interested.

Train is ready to depart.

First off thank you to WICKED MIKE for this and all that contributed along the way.

Short story I joined this forum a few months back and was overwhelm with how generous the members are here. Over the months I have added so many different varieties to my garden. Started off last year with about twenty plus plants and now looking at a little over one hundred if the wife is reading but really close to two hundred plants growing strong. A lot of seeds given, a lot of trades made and a lot of seeds purchased. So thank you to everyone who I have dealt with these last few months. Seed train is packed with so many varieties. Thanks again guys and gals. I added about thirty plus.
I work at a grocery store and deal closely with our produce distributor and started out with only organic peppers and only grow them without any gmo's or chemicals. No miracle grow. Nothing like that.Not claiming to be organic but only using natural soil and fertilizer so please gut me a break off listing them organic. My way of labeling my seeds sorry. Secondly some of my contributions are listed as UNKNOWN TRADER so if you see your seeds listed as so.

I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY.

My wife's favorite number is 33. So I tried to make it a point of contributing 33 different seed packs. Started off with mine and then randomly picked out the remaining few. I've since started labeling the ORIGINATOR. So this will not happen in the future so once again my apologizes. And if anyone knows how to post picture without using Imgur and willing to walk me thru it please pm me with info.so far this is my only way of going it thru my ipad. I do not have the drop down menu. Thanks again to every single member on this forum. Hope you all a gorgeous day and gorgeous growing season. And to all the helped me thru the last few months I promise to return with a ton of giveaways in the coming year or MONTHS. To do my part and PAY IT FORWARD.

http://imgur.com/x8A8F12
http://imgur.com/gZGattR

Seeds added.
Organic Anaheim Pepper
Organic Arbol Pepper
Organic Bonnie Jalapeño
Organic Cayenne Pepper
Organic Chocolate Bhut Jolokia
Or gain Chocolate Habanero Pepper
Organic Fresno Red Pepper
Organic Guajillo Pepper
Organic Green Bell Pepper
Organic Japone Pepper
Organic Little Big Red Pepper
Organic New Mexico Pepper
Organic Orange Bell Pepper
Organic Orange Habanero Pepper
Organic Pasillo Negro Pepper
Organic Poblano Pepper
Organic Red Bell Pepper
Organic Serrano Pepper
Organic Thai Pepper
Organic Yellow Bell Pepper

7 Pot Brown
7 Pot White
Aji Habanero
Brown Moruga Pepper
Caribbean Red Habanero Pepper
Chocolate Devils Tongue Pepper
Jamaican Red Pepper
Mustard Lightning Habanero
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Peter Pepper
Pimenta De Neyde Pepper
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate
Yellow Fatali Pepper

Gonna run a few errands then send it on it's way. Tracking number will be posted soon.

Wow, Buc!!! That list of additions is awesome... Thank you for your generous contribution!!! :clap:

bucdout57 said:
Sorry train got delayed one more day. Like most of my days. Not enough hours in it. To many things to do today. Missed the post office. Sorry tommorrow for sure. Sorry for the delay guys.

I think that I can say for most of us, it's not a big deal... We are just glad to be riders on this train!!!
Part of the allure of a train ride is the casual and friendly atmosphere... You get to see the country and make new friends... :cheers:
If we were in a hurry we would have joined a "Seed Airplane", not a train... :rofl:

(BTW, from what I can deduce from the USPS website)
Even if you shipped a SFRB on Thursday, it would not have gotten there until Monday because of the weekend... So the package probably isn't delayed at all... ;)

Hey Buc....Kinda glad for the delay....we got three foot of snow overnight and still coming down like crazy....hoping I can get out of my driveway by Monday...Suppose to do this till Monday, so we shall see.  Springtime in the Rockies.

bucdout57 said:
And if anyone knows how to post picture without using Imgur and willing to walk me thru it please pm me with info.so far this is my only way of going it thru my ipad. I do not have the drop down menu.
Check if you can see the "Get Embed Codes" option on your ipad...If you can, click it...
xSmEwNU.png

Then copy the BBCode, and just paste that in the reply box...
3yI4MFC.png

Back