seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

changes4myfuture said:
Have not got address for person after me got no clue what to do it doesn't let me message them and I have not got response from wicked mike about what to do when I get the train. Should I skip person
As others have said Mike seems to be a very busy guy. I think it is safe to say that if you haven't heard from the next person in line by now you should probably just skip them.

Yellowfin2na said:
As others have said Mike seems to be a very busy guy. I think it is safe to say that if you haven't heard from the next person in line by now you should probably just skip them.
I believe if for some reason you have no contact with the next rider by the time you're ready to ship out you may have to skip them.They can always be added down the line.I think it's BEST for Mike to make the call though.Just sayin'

Yea no for sure Mike should make the call but I was just saying alot of ppl including myself haven't heard from him in a while. We know he's busy. It wouldnt make sense to keep all these guys anxiously waiting on someone on the train who may not even visit the forum anymore. I'm sure that's what Mike would want. Only good intentions coming from this way.

Wicked Mike said:
8. When you receive the box, the first thing you should do is PM the next person on the list to notify them that they're next. If in 24 hours you have no response, skip them and move on to the next person. MAKE SURE you've notified the next person on the list and gotten a response from them BEFORE you send them the box. Ideally, the box won't sit in one place for more than 48 hours. Let's keep it moving. Obviously, real life happens and things come up, but if something happens that is going to delay the box, please let me know.  

WM already addressed what to do in situations like this in his original post.

Wicked Mike said:
8. When you receive the box, the first thing you should do is PM the next person on the list to notify them that they're next. If in 24 hours you have no response, skip them and move on to the next person. MAKE SURE you've notified the next person on the list and gotten a response from them BEFORE you send them the box. Ideally, the box won't sit in one place for more than 48 hours. Let's keep it moving. Obviously, real life happens and things come up, but if something happens that is going to delay the box, please let me know.  

Wicked Mike added a provision in his original post for this situation... :think:

Edit: I guess I am not as fast on my Enter Key as BlackFatalii.... LOL

I tried to send my adress to Babysas.  I guess the mailbox is full?

Sending a PM to Babysas

The member Babysas cannot receive any new messages

• Subject

mpicante said:
So what do you guys think we should do ?
Babysas hasn't been here for almost a month. I hate to see anyone get skipped, but maybe she can be added back in later if she comes back.

Sending the train to someone who can't be contacted and hasn't been heard from for a month seems like a bad idea.

If a spot opens up I'll gladly join. Not sure what is already in there but I'm sure I have at least something that isn't in there. Thanks!

OSUPepperGuy said:
If a spot opens up I'll gladly join. Not sure what is already in there but I'm sure I have at least something that isn't in there. Thanks!
I believe you should contact Mike and reserve a seat(ticket) for the next round.
LA 2 the Bay said:
I dunno I would like to be part of the train though.
Marlon might have to wait until next round.Pm Mike for TRAIN info.
I guess that could be considered MIA!Whoever is before her I guess should PM Mike let him know the deal and skip to the next rider.That skipped member could hop back on but Mike will probably make the call as to when and where.

LA 2 the Bay said:
I pmd Mike back on the 17th and never got a reply
Don't worry he'll get in touch with you.Mike is pretty busy these days.With plant shows and the nursery oh and he does the gardening thing with the kids and heap all of that on top of his pepper stuff that makes for long days.I assure you that he'll get in contact with you as soon as he gets a chance.

Back