seed-train Wicked Mike's Newbies Only Seed Train - ROUND TWO

Transient Exuberance said:
Changes4myfuture is online now. Maybe she will tell us what's going on today.
Yes an update on the TRAINS status would be nice!!!it hasn't moved in what a week or so?

Got a message this morning that the seeds are on the way to the next person. I think it's key that from here forward, we post when the package is received and when it's shipped (with tracking number). After all, those are the rules. It's not meant to call anyone out for a delay in keeping the train moving. After all, we all have things come up that prevents us from getting it out within a day. But, it keeps the lines of communication open and avoids anyone from thinking the train has derailed.

I have two questions.(1) where or whom is it enroute to,(2)why hasn't the member posted here? Just curious....

I'm guessing based on earlier post, the rider after changes4myfuture was skipped because of not replying to their request for an address.

Not sure why they are not posting.

BigMal said:
I'm guessing based on earlier post, the rider after changes4myfuture was skipped because of not replying to their request for an address.

Not sure why they are not posting.
Thankyou.Good to know someone knows what's going on.

We're going off the rails on a crazy train.......

BigMal sent it to Changes4myfuture who messaged Bigmal (post 446) saying they sent it to the next person after Babysas? so it has been sent to Jabski? Has anyone heard from rider 8 Jabski or know the status on the train? Perhaps we need an updated rider list by knowing who may no longer be active here or desire to participate? Opinions?

This is the best I have on - where is train....
The train left the first rider Bpiela april 13, left second rider Bucdout57 april 17, left third rider Debrak92 april 22, left fourth rider Yellowfin2na april 27, left fifth rider Bigmal may 1, allegedly left changes4myfuture around may 9th is there any tracking #?

It seems as if the standards and conditions set forth by wikedmike are not being adhered to so here is rule seven, eight and ten...

7. You must send the box to the next person in line with a tracking number. Priority mail for a SFRB is pretty inexpensive, and a tracking number is automatically included. If you're short on cash, you don't have to send it priority, but please pay for a tracking number. Once you have the number, either post it in this thread or PM me with it. I believe the reason for this is pretty apparent.

8. When you receive the box, the first thing you should do is PM the next person on the list to notify them that they're next. If in 24 hours you have no response, skip them and move on to the next personMAKE SURE you've notified the next person on the list and gotten a response from them BEFORE you send them the box. Ideally, the box won't sit in one place for more than 48 hours. Let's keep it moving. Obviously, real life happens and things come up, but if something happens that is going to delay the box, please let me know.

10. OK, the last thing is to have fun. Enjoy being a part of this, just monitor the thread and keep track of where the box is.

I am not sure if his has been done already, but I just PMed both parties asking for information.  I know Bigmal PMed, but he did not get a firm person it was sent to or a tracking number.

Since Teresa posted an update shortly after I did, I am going to eliminate my update seeing as how it has become redundant. I don't see a way to delete my post. Is there a way to do that?

changes4myfuture said:
9405503699300053514683 it was delivered yesterday morning to jabski which was delayed from the original date in which it would have been delivered of monday. how do i bookmark this to be able to find it since responding to the numerous emails do not work. 

Thank you Teresa.

In the upper right hand corner of this page there is an option to follow this topic. I believe that by selecting it you will receive email notifications when there are new posts added to this forum. When you click on your user name at the top of the page you can select the option 'content I follow' and this topic will be listed.

Teresa,

Thank you for posting this info up.  We were just worried because after it was sent to you you did not respond here to update the status, and then things started taking a long time.  Obviously this was the post office doing its thing as we see now.

The biggest worry on this train was that it might get stolen because everyone on here is a newbie and has not shown that they are a dedicated member of the community.  If you look at the initial posts in this thread you will see that discussed quite a bit.

I am sure that everyone is now relieved, at least partially until Jabski responds back that he has sent it off.  I am sure any messages to you will stop, and I hope no one plainly accused you of theft.

Take care

changes4myfuture said:
9405503699300053514683 it was delivered yesterday morning to jabski which was delayed from the original date in which it would have been delivered of monday. how do i bookmark this to be able to find it since responding to the numerous emails do not work. 
I think the issue was that no one here knew where the package was for nine days, and nothing from the people who had received it or was supposed to be mailing it had been posted in this thread as instructed in the very beginning, the purpose of posting the tracking number in this thread is to keep everyone abreast of the current situation, and emailing one or two or three people doesn't keep everyone abreast of the situation.

Everyone is at least somewhat closer to being on the same page now.

Back