• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Wife Pregnant - Please Send Money, Rum, and Rum

My wife (Andrea6279) is also prego with our third. Just found out. We already have two girls 4&2. Lets go boy, or in your case girl. Oh, and i'll drink one for ya, or three!

My wife (Andrea6279) is also prego with our third. Just found out. We already have two girls 4&2. Lets go boy, or in your case girl. Oh, and i'll drink one for ya, or three!

We don't need no mo stinkin girls here...my wife is enough. Congrats to you, though...I'll be rootin for a man-chiild for ya.

Maybe i'll send you my husbands booze. If I can't drink neither can he, hahaha! It's a bummer that I can't eat too much hot stuff for a while. Congrats on your third.

We're are expecting our 3rd child...OOPS.

We have a 4.5 year old boy, and a 16 month old boy...and mentally, I'm somewhere comfortably between them.

There are unintended consequences when a wife doesn't get fat, and chop off her hair after a couple of kids...

Please vote for my TD entry...

FIFY

Thanks, bro...my wife is torn up about it...I'm a dude...so even though I feel the loss...I'll never truely understand.

Well...to me, it is of some comfort to know that the zygote was flawed in such a way that the biological mechanism that terminates unviable embryos performed its function properly. We will likely try again...even though this was an OOPS...we both were looking forward to a new baby.

Thanks, THP'ers...we appreciate it.

Back