• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Wiggy's 2009 Season

Hello everyone. It's been a while since Ive started a post but I feel its now time to begin the 2009 season. Tomorrow Im going to start off some seedlings. My plan is to sow a few trays every week. At first I thought that starting with the Tepins would be a great idea as they are notoriously slow growers, however i've decided to leave these until mid season and overwinter for 2010.

So tomorrow I will sow Chocolate Bhut Jolokia 20 seeds, Trinidad Scorpion 10 seeds, Hab Mix 20 seeds, Cumari 10 seeds and Fatalii 10 seeds.

I am hoping to grow all of the following this season. Its going to be a tall order but I have recently moved house and have a much bigger garden, so i'm thinking temp poly tunnel.

Tepin, Joes Long, Pinocchios Nose, Rocoto Orange, Khorika Jolokia, Rocoto Yellow, Damini Birds Eye, HH Wax, Nosegay, Chaco, Yellow Mushroom, Aji Verde, Peter Pepper, Numex Sauve Red & Orange, Cumari Ou Passarinho, Chiltepin, Ecuadorian Devils Breath, Peach Hab, Fatalii, Yellow Burkina Hab, Hot Antillais, Chupetinho, Cumari, Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate Hab, Antillais Carribean, Bermuda Hot, Cabeza De Largato, Trinidad Scorpion, Hab Mix (15 different varieties)

If anyone has experience growing the above varieties, advice on what to grow next would be greatly appreciated.

Thread moved to Gardening/Growing.

Hiya Wigs just grow them as you did last year and i remember you had some great results buddy..Just don't bother with peter pepper..Not worth it..In my opinion..with all those lovely variety's to grow :)

ello talas long time no speak. Lol the peter pepper is for the misses she likes the idea of comedy fruit. Thinking of getting some lights for the summer house and having a little growing room just until summer rolls in.

Wiggy said:
ello talas long time no speak. Lol the peter pepper is for the misses she likes the idea of comedy fruit. Thinking of getting some lights for the summer house and having a little growing room just until summer rolls in.

Comedy fruit,well it is that nice to see you gain to my friend ;)

Back