• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Will It Ever End

I'm so sick and f'n tired of everything.... Sry to bring you guys into this, but I just need to vent. I lost my job yesterday, F*CK! I understand this world is in a hole, but sh*t man.... how in the sh*t am I going to feed my family. Main reason for losing my job is Detroit.... tier one supplier, I personally feel that they need to de-unionize.... that is what's f'n our sh*t up. FOLLOW TOYOTA!!! LEAN AND MEAN!!!! Sry if I offended anyone but I HATE unions.

Sh*t bro i am feeling you. You are going to need to get back on the horse pretty quick as i don't see the current situation in regards to the world being in a hole ending any time soon.
Remember to stay positive through this whole ordeal as thats the only way you are going to stay on track and find another job. I have seen too many mates loose a job and give up all hope.

There is a job out there for you its just a matter of finding it, you may even need to move but there is always jobs out there. Failing that just sell crack, its a sure fire way too make money. You could get shot though.

I wish i could help bro it sucks to see a mate go through this kind of stuff. Feel free to vent too, we are all here for you.

Sorry to hear about your job, sucks! Have to say unions didn't do it to you and toysh*t isn't fairing too well in this economy right now either.

I hope everything works out for the best for you and yours.

Now lets all go to wally world and help kick start our economy and the U.S. of A.! (some sarcasm there)

DickT said:
What did you do Burn ?? sorry to hear that

I was a Quality Assurance Manager

Baldman said:
Sorry to hear about your job, sucks! Have to say unions didn't do it to you and toysh*t isn't fairing too well in this economy right now either.

I hope everything works out for the best for you and yours.

Now lets all go to wally world and help kick start our economy and the U.S. of A.! (some sarcasm there)

You're right, it wasn't the union..... as a matter a fact, I wish I was in a union, I'd prolly still have a job lol And I'd love to be able to negotiate a ridiculous contract making WAY more than I should... Anyways, I'm going to walmart lol

Sorry man. As a union member I agree with your sentiment, but it's a necessary evil. The real problem is weak management not able to keep unions in check. There needs to be a balance and right now, our country is completely out of balance in all aspects.

The shits hitting the fan everywhere and people are finally starting to wake up and say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!".

Bummer about the job and g/f, file fun unemployement ASAP!

That sucks the big one. As a friend used to say, "Man, that sucks moose ####, and thats really big."

Sorry for your problems EB that sucks. Watching ACM awards tonight and heard a song by John Rich that pretty much says it very well for all the workers...Shutting Detroit Down... awesome song. Think I must live in a vacuum, first time I heard it but it's good.

I found out I don't live in a vacuum, the song Shutting Detroit Down is being recorded on Friday and will be out in May. Only way to hear it now is youtube John Rich is the artist, tells it like it is, about the big bonuses and the real workers.

imaguitargod said:
It's true, they are a hell of alot bigger than horse ####s. :shocked:

No. Moose turds are oval rabbit looking pellets maybe an inch long at the biggest. Horse shit or "road apples" are apple or baseball sized. If you don't believe me well then...you don't know shit.

Cheech, Tabasco.

Back