• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Will the real Scovie please stand up..............................................

snorkelinginwy.JPG

I wanna see Scovie acting like a Manatee out of water again.
HERE HE IS!

Thats classic! :rofl:

Around here, instead of saying "I fell down in the snow", we say, "I was making Snow Angels".

cuz after getting up thats what it looks like in the snow.

And yes we had a bonfire last night, and I made a snow angel. only one tho.

I am a wee bit surprised he isn't on here drunkin chattin and shiznit............ maybe he is making hhhhhwiskey slushees with the snow over there and stopped putting it in the cup dumped the whole bottle in the snow and is now trying to consume it all before it gets to deep.......... Ok a little far fetched??? IDGAFF!!!!!!

Hope you are at least wearing clothes in the snow SD. I know the bonfire is warm but you should have some socks, shorts and a shirt on.

hahahaha...

The other night he was dancin' around the bonfire wearing his SoFlo Molé tank top!

I took pics, but they came out drunk.
My camera's a lush....

Scovie is practicing his Gangnam Style after not being selected for the Twisp video that SL posted a while back.

SL didn't post it. I did. :rofl:

And I turned them down. I told them Hollywood wannabes to take their cameras and light umbrellas and Microphone booms and get the hale off my lawn!

As far as that Gangam style dance, who the hale do you think taught Si how to do it?

Me.

I posted a Methow Gangnam with the school teachers, that might be what they are referencing.

oops. I forgot about that. I was thinking of the Tv show trailer with Hank, (not to be confused with the Hank of Hanks market lol).

I may have been imbibing.

Back