Win a box of superhots from TheGhostPepperStore

Happy Monday everyone,

We are still about 2 weeks from the start of our main harvest, but we have a few plants that just can't seem to get their timing right. So, instead of opening up the flood gates to orders on our website we are going to be giving a few boxes away. Here are the peppers that will be in the box given to the winner.

Untitled by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

From top left to bottom right, Brain Strain, 7 Pot Savannah, 7 Pot Douglah/7 Pot Brown, Trinidad Scorpion Yellow, Infinity.

There may be a few more thrown in depending on whether or not I make it out to harvest more.

Contest Rules

First person to guess the number of spam emails in my inbox (as of 9 AM) wins! Contest will end at 9:00 PM Central time, if no one has guessed the number, the winner will be the person with the guess closet to the number without going over.

Please, one guess per member, no editing posts (unless you accidentally guess the same number as someone else, keep it honest)

Winner must be in the lower 48 United States, we cannot ship fresh peppers to Hawaii, Alaska, or countries outside the US.

Contest winner will need to provide a mailing address in order to claim their prize, no purchase necessary.

Prize will be shipped tomorrow, July 2nd, 2013.

I think that covers anything, but I reserve the right to edit the rules in case there is something I missed.

Good luck everyone, let the guessing begin.

*Hint, I haven't emptied my Spam folder since last Friday.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
6, if more than this we need to talk about your SPAM protection.  :dance:

We are actually talking about my email from my "day job", I can't do anything about the SPAM protection, Exchange services are contracted out to a third party.
PepperDaddler said:

Sorry meant to hit 323. Is that against the rules??

Nope, go ahead and change it, you caught yourself quick enough.

theghostpepperstore said:

We are actually talking about my email from my "day job", I can't do anything about the SPAM protection, Exchange services are contracted out to a third party.

Nope, go ahead and change it, you caught yourself quick enough.
Oh then I should get a free edit... :)

Lets see, I have had the same hotmail address since 95, at the peak I think I averaged 157 a day, so ill times that by 3, then because your comercial double that

Back