Wing rest in need of something new with a little more kick

I am a Chef for a chicken wing place with about 20 locations i am currently looking for a provider or some flake or powder of super hots i need something to knock people on their ass the hottest we currently offer is habs and i want to be the place people talk about to their friends about how they were crying and it was awful but they finally finished them and thats how they got the shirt saying they took the challenge and made it

i need a good amount in the long run but currently i am also looking for some taste testers to see what the vice presidents of the company think are good or suffiently hot enough and priced right with enough supply if anyone is a grower and wants to sell their pepper flakes or powders to a growing operation and be our provider please message me

Mitch
Jeebusallmighty@aol.com

I made a wing sauce for my bros bar and although I wanted to burn the tongue off every customer who dared he opted for 3 levels of heat on the menu. Basically it was the same sauce, but it was made to order and depending on the heat level ordered they would get 1, 2, or 4 teaspoons of a concentrate. The hottest also added a dab of bhut jolokia powder to ensure they knew they got the hottest one. The concentrate was a mix of red Caribbean and Fatalli peppers with a little sweetener.

He said they increased the wing order by almost 40% after the new sauce was made, but more importantly they always had a few beers and not just 1 ;)

Back