• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

WINNER - is RYMERPT ! ..closed...GAME TIME ! 1oz. of peach Bhut s.s./ peach jays g /s placenta ! u.

Frank do you make this powder every year or are your giveaways from a gigantic stockpile you made one time?
did you have a thread at one time telling the story of peachbhut ss/JPGS placenta powder?
is it peach bhut ss pods with JPGS placenta? or placenta powder from both?
or is it classified?  :shh:

mpicante said:
The winner is going to definitely like this powder!!! I use this same powder of Franks on chicken dishes and it's great!!!

very nice of you to say Florissa ,        :onfire:
Rymerpt said:
I love your powder Frank! I actually have it on my key chain.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ryme ,! did you receive your new stuff ?   
Malarky said:
Frank do you make this powder every year or are your giveaways from a gigantic stockpile you made one time?
did you have a thread at one time telling the story of peachbhut ss/JPGS placenta powder?
is it peach bhut ss pods with JPGS placenta? or placenta powder from both?
or is it classified?  :shh:
sshhhh ! not to loud , lol nah , i planted a little more of both , had a killer production , and came time to deseed ,especially the Peach Bhut s.s. the placenta was so thick , i couldn't see throwing it out . so i saved it from both kinds of pods dehydrated and screened the powders . bout killed myself and got divorced ! lol some serious heat was going on , not including the rest of my other strains . Just wanted to share , got more powders than i'll use in 40 years !  

Back