• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
oz.jpg

:lol:

Your image isn't loading for me omri, what is it?
Lots of chatter here because we have just seeds and seedlings to talk about. It's a bit intimidating to look at or ask questions elsewhere in the forum with huge northern hemisphere podding plants when all we have down here is babies with a few leaves... :pray:

Australia is sooo beautiful. I friend of mine just took a couple months and went backpacking out there. The pictures he took and the stories he had to tell me when he got back were surreal! Towards the middle of his trip, he came upon some rather inviting mushrooms, decided to eat them. After feeling sick he met up with an Aborigine who told him to go sleep in the bush and that he would feel better. Wild stories man, wild...

I have a similar story from when i was younger but it involves copious amounts of alcohol and falling asleep on top of a mushroom and garlic pie...

They weren't the magic kind of shroooms. Used to be a tradition to get a couple of pies at about four in the morning after partying allllll night!
These days i would be lucky to last after 10pm :lol:

They weren't the magic kind of shroooms. Used to be a tradition to get a couple of pies at about four in the morning after partying allllll night!
These days i would be lucky to last after 10pm :lol:

Ha, I hear ya, me too, it's actually 10:47 after these shrooms...ah..ah..I mean beer I'm calling it quits...enjoy the rest of your nite/morning...

Got more sprouts now, including the ever so long to germinate Pimenta de Neyde. was hoping to get two of those but that's ok.
I'm starting an external blog on my web-server to keep a public track on it all. :)

I have a big bunch of grey hairs in my beard! Only 31 damnit!
Still as stupid as an 18 year old though so it kind of balances out to a 24ish. :D

No greys for me yet but im still a couple under you :dance: Starting to feel it thoough and especially will next year when I get into the next bracket of numbers. I remember when I was in school and thought I needed to diet(so not!), I wish I looked like that now!Gets hard to shift weight in these years :( (Easy to put on though)

Back