• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering Winter-Summer in OZ "Comparison" / Aussie Blabberers

Who will win?

• A muppet

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • A muppet

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • A muppet

Votes: 23 39.7%

• Total voters
All u need is luv :) the beetles ! And they were bigger than jebus.
E8CA7856-69A8-4379-9FB2-99377E2C26C9-967-000001E8EC843572.jpg

FE24D011-949F-40A5-A6A0-E4C98E8A9FAF-967-000001E8F3A94AA2.jpg

Laugh out loud

Back to chillis , what I'm here 4

All u need is luv :) the beetles ! And they were bigger than jebus.
E8CA7856-69A8-4379-9FB2-99377E2C26C9-967-000001E8EC843572.jpg

FE24D011-949F-40A5-A6A0-E4C98E8A9FAF-967-000001E8F3A94AA2.jpg

Laugh out loud

Back to chillis , what I'm here 4
Welcome back Kev. when you were gone , moo came out of the closet and opened up and told everyone about just how much he LOVES cats, and we respect his honesty .

Welcome back Kev. when you were gone , moo came out of the closet and opened up and told everyone about just how much he LOVES cats, and we respect his honesty .
:eh:
U misunderstood

what I said was...

edit: and before you say it... the irony is not lost on me that in the film he ends up NOT loving da pussy
and in german its just creepy

haha..

can't beat mr dodson..

Are we going to start talking chilis again soon? I have a few different pods that i'm not sure of ID.. will post soon.

Shoot frenzy.... I'm dranked and bored!

ha .. sorry I went to bed!

I gave some bhuts to the local chinese takeaway, they got scared.. and said "too hot". I have been giving them other chillis for a while.
A week or so later I ordered some food and I am usually telling them make it HOTTER than last time.
But they won. Finally they made something that was so freekin hot I had the ol' runny dribble face happening.

They snuck in the Bhuts I gave them, I found slithers of them floating in my short soup underneath the won tons and instantly recognised them.

Maybe I should take some of my chilli's to my local Maccas and the next time I come in Hungover they can make me a nice tasty double beef bacon and bhut cheeseburger with mayo and BBQ sauce!!

Yeah its been great weather last couple of days ... not as friggin hot ... hopefully I will get some more pods set and flowers ... been a fairly dismal last couple of weeks in terms of new pods coming through which is dissapointing ... and also have some fungal issues on a couple of plants ... and some mites back on a few as well ... time for Mr Lime Sulphur to punch some bastiges in the gonads!!

Yeah, it's been great! Even the grass is green now. :crazy:

I'll tell you who's really been lovin' the rain though....

IMG_1184.JPG

Butchie! :party:

(He's not making it easy to get through that bloody gate though! :lol:)

Yeah, it's been great! Even the grass is green now. :crazy:

I'll tell you who's really been lovin' the rain though....

IMG_1184.JPG

Butchie! :party:

(He's not making it easy to get through that bloody gate though! :lol:)

Dirty butchie does it again.

I'm happy about the rain.. havn't had a good monsoon for some time.. benefit is there is a shite load of mangoes everywhere.
It's been about 4 years since a good mango crop. My favourite fruit besides tangello, passionfruit, lichee, carambola, dragonfruit, mandarin, fig, necterine, grapes, pear, peach, plum, banana, pawpaw, orange, apple, gramachama, guava, finger lime, blueberrie, wampee and lime in that order.

Back