• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Wolverine side burn Throw down

If you got a weed wacker I could trim mine up in good fashion.

100_2426.jpg

DAM IGG you holding out on us....first the Springer thing and now you're a Action Figure??? LMAO pretty cool!!!

Dyce51 said:
DAM IGG you holding out on us....first the Springer thing and now you're a Action Figure??? LMAO pretty cool!!!

I'm also a Jedi Knight:
ultimatepassow1.jpg

Howard Stern:
howard21.jpg

Cartoon character (Jedi Knight Pas-jo Dacle)
sickboycomic1.jpg

and part of a 12 part web comic series:
junkyardpart1.jpg

....amounst other things.

stillmanz said:
I'll be keeping you posted as my sidies develop any one who wants to join in do it doi it now. You know you want to.

Cheers

Mick

I would but I look more like shaggy in Scooby Doo if I attempt to grow facial hair. :(

When I first saw the pic I was laughing my ass off and thought it was one of yours Dick. Once I looked at more closely I realized it wasn't. Those damn Aussie's are very tricky and resourceful! Maybe we need a Yank vs. Aussie Manip Throwdown...
Might be messy though..could get bloody, go on for years and cost thousands of lives...

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
When I first saw the pic I was laughing my ass off and thought it was one of yours Dick. Once I looked at more closely I realized it wasn't. Those damn Aussie's are very tricky and resourceful! Maybe we need a Yank vs. Aussie Manip Throwdown...
Might be messy though..could get bloody, go on for years and cost thousands of lives...

Cheers, TB.

The Carnage...

Back